Young CB Trioceros fuelleborni

Ryan Jarosek

Here are some pictures of some Trioceros fuelleborni I picked up this weekend at the NARBC show from TikiTiki.. They are doing great and look fantastic.

IMG_8139.jpg

IMG_8138.jpg

IMG_8137.jpg

IMG_8136.jpg

IMG_8135.jpg

IMG_8134.jpg

IMG_8133.jpg

IMG_8132.jpg

IMG_8130.jpg

IMG_8129.jpg

they look great ryan, it was cool seeing them in person, but they were smaller then i thought they would be... *babies* i know but still.

THey will strive in your care.

Ryan, I just dont see u being happy with this species.....I'll be more then willing to help u rid yourself of these and get you ones that I know u'll be happier with!!;):rolleyes:

Very nice.....soooooo jealous!!

Congrats Ryan, I just got a pair myself. I have an adult female and she is just so pretty. She really likes the mistings.

Congrats Ryan, I just got a pair myself. I have an adult female and she is just so pretty. She really likes the mistings.

Thats awesome, they are such little characters. :) I have them housed together right now until I can get home and move them into their cages.

I have mine housed together too. They are only 3 and 4 grams so I figured they are safe for the time being.

Ryan, for the love of God, if u ever have babies......please please let me know sell some to me....??!!
Oh, and dont ever sell to Amy!! she has way to many right now!! shes like those ladies that keep all those cats and lock themselves in.....thats how she is with her Chams!!....

Back
Top Bottom