You'll NEVER believe it!!!

TheLetterAfterP(Q)

Avid Member
Another day, another plant! Today at my work I recieved a beautiful Jade Bonsai (I believe). Over 15 years old and looking AMAZING! I'm so excited to get my new cham buddy!
20190114_181821.jpg
20190114_181852.jpg

Ok I was jealous of your last plant now this one is fantastic as well!!!! Your gonna have a very happy Cham. :)
Thank you so much! I'm honestly so excited to get a chameleon, you have no idea!! I cant wait to start getting things ready for a precious cham to come home. I know he will love it! :):D

Thank you so much! I'm honestly so excited to get a chameleon, you have no idea!! I cant wait to start getting things ready for a precious cham to come home. I know he will love it! :):D
It is fun. I have had a blast getting Beman's stuff for his new enclosure. Spent a little too much $ but he is worth every penny. What type of Cham have you decided to get?

It is fun. I have had a blast getting Beman's stuff for his new enclosure. Spent a little too much $ but he is worth every penny. What type of Cham have you decided to get?
Honestly I want to keep it a surprise, also I'm not 100% sure!!! :p
I’m no expert but a 15yr old bonsi is $500+
WOW. I could only imagine, this plant is priceless to me..!!! :love: Thank you for the information! (y):)
I did not! I have a small Fukien Tea bonsai about 6 years old and it is my pride and joy lol.
That sounds amazing! :eek: If you could post pictures that would be great!! :D

Are you gonna put the jade plant in the enclosure because I would be worried that the chameleon might destroy it. :unsure:
Now that you mention it, most likely only when it is a baby-juvenile. I honestly got it for this specific reason, but I understand that it's an amazing plant. Thanks for the realization. :)
LOL well now I am invested in your future Cham. Gonna be on pins and needles waiting over here. Now I can stalk your posts in case I miss one! I had to ask my daughter the meaning for GOAT in slang. :p
Haha I'm excited to have a follower. I look forward to seeing you in my comments! :) (GreatestOfAllllllTime)

Back
Top Bottom