You KNOW you're bored (and have a screw loose) when ...

JasonSinger

So Sunday afternoon I was pretty bored and decided to create a Facebook page for Andrew ... That's right ... for my chameleon :)

I thought it would be fun to see how many people I could get to follow him SOOO if you would, please find "Andrew the Magical Chameleon" and "Like it"

PS His status updates are ... HILARIOUS

My Great Dane "Mike Shaw" just "liked" you chameleons FB page! I created his FB page a few days ago. :)

I will "like" your cham too! I actually have a page set up for my 2 Saharan Uromastyx, Babu and Omarosa. They have alot of friends!!

So Sunday afternoon I was pretty bored and decided to create a Facebook page for Andrew ... That's right ... for my chameleon :)

I thought it would be fun to see how many people I could get to follow him SOOO if you would, please find "Andrew the Magical Chameleon" and "Like it"

PS His status updates are ... HILARIOUS

I "friended" Andrew.

haha kool my dog Camber has her own facebook with quite a few friends now LoL i will have to get her to add Andrew : )

Haha this is awesome ... Im actually shocked at how many people are following already :) Andrew is a popular man :)

Back
Top Bottom