You know you have too many chameleons when??

imcurt

Avid Member
The neighbor kids knock on your door,,,,and asks.Can I rake your leaves for a chameleon? Next....

I would have have parlayed that request for a summer of mowing the lawn and cleaning Cham poop. Then yes, you can have one......

When the people you know keep asking you to take over care of theirs and your boyfriend says "we are not a reptile orphanage". But my best friend provides the excellent point that I already have as house full of bugs breeding so why not?

Also when you have to plan your week long vacation months in advance because you first need to find a reptile and bug pet sitter to train.

The neighbor kids knock on your door,,,,and asks.Can I rake your leaves for a chameleon? Next....

Ha ha the neighbor boys here LOVE our house. They are always volunteering to help with the chameleons . They just like to come over a see then all like they are at a zoo .

Infact on Halloween they came trick or treating and said "hey Dessirae can we come see the chameleons later this week "

Funny

-When a dubia makes it to the kitchen to say hi to your wife...:eek:

-When you neighbors ask you why you pick dandelion leaves and keep them.:confused:

-When you learn to never put more water in your reserve tank thn your waste buckets can handle:eek:

-When relatives always ask before opening a present "Is it going to bite me?":D

-When you are known as the Lizard Grandpa, not "the other one":)

I could do dozens more, someone else take over…..:roll eyes:

CHEERS!

Nick

when your fiancé stops asking how many you have and what you are doing with them because he is afraid of the answer.

when you turn down a trip to Hawaii :eek: because you are to nervous to leave them for that long in the care of the rest of your family :eek:

-When a dubia makes it to the kitchen to say hi to your wife...:eek:

-When you neighbors ask you why you pick dandelion leaves and keep them.:confused:

-When you learn to never put more water in your reserve tank thn your waste buckets can handle:eek:

-When relatives always ask before opening a present "Is it going to bite me?":D

-When you are known as the Lizard Grandpa, not "the other one":)

I could do dozens more, someone else take over…..:roll eyes:

CHEERS!

Nick

Hilarious.
Also, i LOVE the other previous idea of pooper scoopers for hire.
for me, the local stores: most call that trifling cham guy. most don't even know my name.

Back
Top Bottom