Yogg outside yay!

OOOst16

Established Member
since i got Yogg late last august- september. hes never been in real sunlight. and today allowed him to be! yay! had nice 70 degree weather in cinci, and basking spot under the sun where i had him was around 82 ! wowzers! so here he is in the driveway sitting next to me basking togather ( on his shafflera... i did spring cleaning in his cage so i decide to take the plants out for some sun.)
cell phone Yogg basking in sun 001.jpg

cell phone Yogg basking in sun 002.jpg

cell phone Yogg basking in sun 003.jpg

cell phone Yogg basking in sun 004.jpg
id just like to state all of these images were taken on my motorola driod smart phone. my gosh the camera is amazing.

Nice pictures esecially for a camera phone. Its always fun gettin them outside and seeing their reaction

yeah he loved it so much. he was like YESSSSS UNARTIFICAIL UVB ! YES YES YES! UHHHHAHHUH!

They just love the sun! Yog looks great! I can't wait for the weather to get warm enough here in the UK! It'll be another couple of months yet before I will even think about taking mine outside. Amy loved it last year, even though she was still a littl'un! Tommy doesn't bask in sun coming through a window like Amy does - I don't think he's ever been out in the real UV before. He is going to love the summer! Well, I hope so anyway!

Back
Top Bottom