YIKE ! why you DO NOT leave cages on the ground

just build something you can put the cages on top so he cant get to them like a fence kinda thing? or a cabinet they can rest on hes a gorgeous snake and if there in the cage and not free roaming he cant hurt them

just build something you can put the cages on top so he cant get to them like a fence kinda thing? or a cabinet they can rest on hes a gorgeous snake and if there in the cage and not free roaming he cant hurt them

yes, I do have a big table / rack thing that the little cages go on , the other cages are 7 feet tall free standing - normally I do not put the cages on the ground, it was the first ( and last !! ;) time )
he is really pretty, and I do almost wonder if he was dumped here - he has no fear of the dogs- we are part of a 501 c3 rescue, and ppl are always leaving things here, or worse, letting them lose :mad: I almost wonder if he was not just dumped - he does not look like any of the other snakes we see here- a few weeks ago , someone must have had a ton of tad poles that grew up- our fish pond all of the sudden has WAY many more frogs than it did :p when I see him again, I am taking him to the woods behind the horse pastures- he will have to travel pretty far in open paddocks to get back to the house - lol before I was taking him to the upper woods, but he had plenty of hiding spots on the way "home" - maybe the open dry space will keep him in the lower woods :rolleyes: I wish the dogs would "get after " him a bit- maybe he would find another spot in the yard - but the dogs could care less about him - lol

Back
Top Bottom