YESSSS I ordered one today...

Joann

I ordered a little panther male from Kammerflage.He wont be here till mid march which works out perfect for me to get everything ready.

Now I have to think up names..I really love the name Liberace(LOL).

Its one of the morphs, not a specific locale.Since I dont intend on breeding I think that will be okay.Im not sure how people feel about the mix of locales on chams.I know it can be a hot button issue on some of the snake forums.

I copied and pasted this
These little beauties' morph percentage breakdown is as follows: 37.5% Ambilobe x 25% Tamatave x 18.75% Nosy Be x 12.5% Sambava x 6.25% Maroantsetra.

Its one of the morphs, not a specific locale.Since I dont intend on breeding I think that will be okay.Im not sure how people feel about the mix of locales on chams.I know it can be a hot button issue on some of the snake forums.

a morph is still a CHAMELEON. ...I'm sure some locales in the wild are close enough that some chams inter-breed. :)

I got a Nosy Be male and a Ambilobe male from Kammerflage the week of Christmas and they are both wonderful and well worth the wait. I had to wait for them to be big enough and then it was to cold here so we had to wait for a warm up to ship them. Have fun with your guy!

Thanks I cant wait.I had actually loved the blues better but couldnt really find one I could afford.I dont know if I can explain spending 354 which is what I was quoted from screameleons on the blue boy I wanted.
So I went a bit cheaper and got a red one from Kammer instead.My dh still thinks spending that much on an animal that only lives 8yrs is kinda rediculous but what does he know:p

His sire is Ghengis Khan, maybe I should go with that vein when naming him.I could learn something as well.

Congratulations! You are on the way. A morph is perfect for you. Since you don't want to breed, anything you chose is perfect. Morphs are individual and that is even more interesting. And it is good that you have the time to get everything tweeked to perfection before your guy arrives. Excellent job.:D:D

Thanks I cant wait.I had actually loved the blues better but couldnt really find one I could afford.I dont know if I can explain spending 354 which is what I was quoted from screameleons on the blue boy I wanted.
So I went a bit cheaper and got a red one from Kammer instead.My dh still thinks spending that much on an animal that only lives 8yrs is kinda rediculous but what does he know:p

His sire is Ghengis Khan, maybe I should go with that vein when naming him.I could learn something as well.

Oh man Ghengis Khan is awesome! your little one is definetly going to turn out to be a stunner. Good luck coming up with a name, it took me FOREVER to come up with one haha, i think i had my cham for like 2 months before i named her :p

Oh man Ghengis Khan is awesome! your little one is definetly going to turn out to be a stunner. Good luck coming up with a name, it took me FOREVER to come up with one haha, i think i had my cham for like 2 months before i named her :p

I've had two of my chams for 4 months and I still haven't named them. One I've only had for a month and a half and haven't named him either.

Back
Top Bottom