YES, the day is done! WORST day ever

today i had one of the worst days ever! and the worst thing is..they werent self inflicted, just a chain of unfortunate events.

1)wake up for work and check my online banking to see how much my first check at my new job was. was not even close to what i was expecting, turns out they hold first weeks pay,...:(
anyways, this shorted me hardcore for bills!

2) my mom decided to do laundry last night, and that it was smart to HANG DRY my work jeans. i only have one pair of black jeans, and they were soaking this morning! need to be at work in 20 minutes with no pants. all of my pants were in drying except for one pair of jeans.. which were A) blue, not acceptable pant color .. & B) they were friggen damp too!

3) went to tim hortons at break (coffee chain in canada lol) bought a breakfast sandwhich with no egg,... i get it and its no sausage just egg and cheese. wtf! i ran inside waited a minute for service, and told the lady i want my money back, to hurry up and that i didnt have time for this.. waited a nother minute untill she came back with my money. goood god!

4)my grandmother needed oil for her car, so i went to canadian tire. waited a while in line to pay when the lady told me about an offer for a free filter. she told me to go back and grab a filter. when i got back, she asked for the coupon and i was like???? you didnt say anything, she replied.. i need it to scan it. so im like forget about it, honestly. i do not have time for this crap, while shes trying to persist me to go all the way across the store again for a fuggggging coupon! guhh!!

5)... got back to my grandmothers house and started my car to let it heat up. all of a sudden my car stops running... yup. out of gas.
had to go all the way back to the gas station and fill a pinner 5 gallon can :mad:

6) to make another long story short... i miraculously had no engine coolant. now im driving with no heat, but an overheating car, that instantly over heated and steemed!:mad::mad::mad:

:( FML!

Murphy is definately on your case Phil, you didnt run over a black cat yesterday by any chance mate? :)

This reminds of a time when things were very difficult in my life and I dispaired greatly,
and a voice from the heavens said

"Behold, be of good spirits for things could be worse"

So I picked myself up and smiled and was of good spirits and indeed, things became much worse! :p :D

Cheer up mate, shit happens! Little things are greatly magnified when you look through
a negative lense! :)

What a bad day....

I just offer this up: in my household, anyone over 12 is responsible for his or her laundry. I do mine, my husband does his, our daughter does hers.

I implemented this long ago because I didn't want anyone else handling my underwear.

It has other benefits, as I'm sure you can see.

Murphy is definately on your case Phil, you didnt run over a black cat yesterday by any chance mate? :)

This reminds of a time when things were very difficult in my life and I dispaired greatly,

So I picked myself up and smiled and was of good spirits and indeed, things became much worse! :p :D

Cheer up mate, shit happens! Little things are greatly magnified when you look through

I"m sorry, totally off subject but EVERY TIME I ready any of your posts I see Steve Irwin and hear his voice reading your text, lol! I don't know any Australians and have NEVER met one (well kind of) so don't have anything to go off of but Steve Irwin. :D Put a smile on my face ESPECIALLY when I see you use the word "mate".

ChameleonsInMyHouse, i'm sorry about your bad day. :(

" Crikey!!! There I was, fair smack in the middle of big croc territory...." :D

I guess we all sound alike, I find it funny when American's talk about Australian accents........we don't have any!
Keep on imagining Steve, lets not ruin the magic! :)

" Crikey!!! There I was, fair smack in the middle of big croc territory...." :D

I guess we all sound alike, I find it funny when American's talk about Australian accents........we don't have any!
Keep on imagining Steve, lets not ruin the magic! :)

Hahah! How do you not have an accent? Maybe it's us who have an "American Accent" lol! A LONG time ago when I was 17 or 18 I use to go to the gym A LOT... One day I was walking up to the gym and saw a gentleman walking toward the door, I opened the door for him, and let him through. His response was "Thank you mate!" and it kind of thew me off... Lol! I was like "Eh?" :) But it put a smile on my face. :D I guess I thought only men called other men "mate", not women. :eek::p

'Mate' is equally used for both men and women here, we don't discriminate :D

Really? It sounds sort of odd to say that to a woman. Lol! I guess it makes sense though... People use the word "dude" here and i'm called "dude" all the time. :rolleyes: I especially hate it when my bf calls me that.

Well it depends on social circumstance really, you dont call someones Aunt Gladys, 'mate',
but freinds your age generally. Its use is pretty unisex and universal, your dog (or lizard:)) is 'mate', your freinds girl is 'mate' etc. First names are seen as rather formal and generally reserved for people you just met, unless you hit it off right away.

Pffft, what can I say, we're a pretty matey lot! :D

*high5* thanks man, sucks i didnt read it until this morning, but thanks for the lifting :) i must ask though. what is Murphy's Law? lol it sounds bad. but no i didnt hit a black cat yesterday, but i did almost hit a cat, and i did want to break several mirrors lol, cant recall if i walked underneith any ladders at work yesterday though. lol

What a bad day....

I just offer this up: in my household, anyone over 12 is responsible for his or her laundry. I do mine, my husband does his, our daughter does hers.

I implemented this long ago because I didn't want anyone else handling my underwear.

It has other benefits, as I'm sure you can see.
i would be more than down to do my own laundry if i didnt have to do my mom or dads lol. i'd be highly stoked. lol not at 12 though! Eliza your mean! lmao! i kid i kid, you'll have very well disciplined kids when they grow older

Really? It sounds sort of odd to say that to a woman. Lol! I guess it makes sense though... People use the word "dude" here and i'm called "dude" all the time. :rolleyes: I especially hate it when my bf calls me that.
dude, im trying soo hard to stop doing that when talking to my girlfriend, but it's just such a casual way of talking for me, "dude and man" is what im trying to stop, but thats how best friends talk to, and the way i see it, "mate" is a best friend, and she is my best friend, therefore my mate :) JoJackson is just a crazy ol' bloak, and we all got love for him! :p

by the way everyone.. the bad karma didnt stop yet... my car died at work!

ROFL Thats Murphys law Phil! :D

http://www.murphys-laws.com/murphy/murphy-laws.html

Murphy's Laws

If anything can go wrong, it will.
If there is a possibility of several things going wrong, the one that will cause the most damage will be the first one to go wrong.
If anything just cannot go wrong, it will anyway.
If you perceive that there are four possible ways in which something can go wrong, and circumvent these, then a fifth way, unprepared for, will promptly develop.
Left to themselves, things tend to go from bad to worse.
If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something.
Nature always sides with the hidden flaw.
Mother nature is a bitch.

ROFL Thats Murphys law Phil! :D

http://www.murphys-laws.com/murphy/murphy-laws.html

Murphy's Laws

If anything can go wrong, it will.
If there is a possibility of several things going wrong, the one that will cause the most damage will be the first one to go wrong.
If anything just cannot go wrong, it will anyway.
If you perceive that there are four possible ways in which something can go wrong, and circumvent these, then a fifth way, unprepared for, will promptly develop.
Left to themselves, things tend to go from bad to worse.
If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something.
Nature always sides with the hidden flaw.
Mother nature is a bitch.

lol dude. that aint cool.

did i mention...my car battery died today? :rolleyes:

CIMH...maybe start discussing Mom's laundry with her? Mention stuff you've seen? Be creative, I'm sure you can make that utterly uncomfortable for her so she doesn't want you to do it....Dad probably won't care.

i WOULDNT mind doin MINE in EXCHANGE for doing the family's and seeing my mom and dads lol. there aint nothing wrong with me bloak :) lol i hope bloak isnt a bad word. steve makes it sound cool lol

Yeah thats what I meant, why would you want to see your folks undies?
(please, please, dont answer that, its rhetorical :))
Oh yeah, its 'Bloke' by the way, just means 'guy/dude' not a bad word :)

Just for you Mate! :D

panties.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom