Yes, I Know, More Plants!

The Wild One

Chameleon Enthusiast
What are some of your favorite (preferably colorful because Coda loves to eat colorful things) plants for bioactive? Were going to look at plants later this week for the upcoming build and Id like for them to be able to hold water really well and be pleasing to the eye. Thanks!

Quick question, what types of bromeliads are safe? Coda loves to eat vegetation so I have to be careful.

Quick question, what types of bromeliads are safe? Coda loves to eat vegetation so I have to be careful.

Bromes are pretty tough (and a little spikey!). Im not saying its impossible, but seems like a tough plant to eat.

Wandering Jew is cheap, easy to find, and grows like crazy. I like philodendrons, too. Many of them climb and vine much like pothos, but you get a variety of types of leaves.

Man, yall are getting questions left and right! One more...(I think) I saw on @GoodKarma19's build where you put some type of moss in crevises and the bromeliads were thriving of off it. How and what type of moss?

My bromelids have a little bit of sphagnum moss around it but otherwise mine are mounted epiphytically without soil. I am using sheet moss to wrap the roots of my pitcher plants... I DO have soil and such around those guys (although theyd do fine in sphag too)

I like this Succulent Crassula capitella, Really cool to look at.
Some Aloe Vera Maybe..
Starfish Flower Cactus...
We have this Cool looking succulent at work, don't know the name of it, I'll snap a pic when i get the chance.

Back
Top Bottom