year old blue n teal ambilobe

mikerolls

He was sold to me as a blue bar ambilobe.. was hoping for blue and turquoise and i got it! with some red too. i think he's got another 30-40% to grow still so i'm looking foreward to the next few sheds..

Attachments

• UPLOAD1.jpg
    UPLOAD1.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 208
  • UPLOAD2.jpg
    UPLOAD2.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 166
  • UPLOAD3.jpg
    UPLOAD3.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 229
  • UPLOAD4.jpg
    UPLOAD4.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 138
i'm not good at guessing locale game.
But, it looked like an ambanja 2 me. a gorgeous one. :)

ya its for sure an Ambanja, even a blue bar Ambilobe's bars arent usually that deep of a shade of blue. But it is a stunning cham, Grats!

I got him from arboreal exotics in toronto. Not sure of the parents.. It would make sense he had ambanja in him cause she seems to sell a lot of them. thanks for the info heh. so i've heard feeder roaches is a good way to bulk up panthers cause they have a good meat to shell ratio..

Nice looking panther! I would say the majority of keepers here prefer roaches over crickets any day. For various reasons like, meat to shell, less stinky, gutloads easy, easy to breed, and less cleaning involved. I used to think yuck roaches. Now I can let them crawl all over my arms hahahaha it really grosses people out:eek:

Nice looking panther! I would say the majority of keepers here prefer roaches over crickets any day. For various reasons like, meat to shell, less stinky, gutloads easy, easy to breed, and less cleaning involved. I used to think yuck roaches. Now I can let them crawl all over my arms hahahaha it really grosses people out:eek:

lmao thats hilarious

well leme know if anyone who can get roaches here is based in canada.. either that or i may have to 'accidentally' import some next time i'm in ny

Back
Top Bottom