yeaaaaaaa she had them .........

:D Go Sammy!!! Now you can breath again, Pam!! What you do next with them will depend on whether or not they are fertile eggs! How many did she lay?

yea i have read kitty but i dont know if the eggs are fertile or not im sorry if im not as experianced as all of you after all im still learning i bet you had to learn at one point so a bit of understanding would be nice :(

If there is a possibility of them being fertile, then I would incubate them...the worst that will happen is that they will go bad because they are infertile.

I use shoe box sized containers. I poke two very small holes in the lid. I fill the container about half full of slightly moist vermiculite and make dents in it in rows about 1 inch apart in all directions. I lay the eggs in the dents....put the lid on and put the container where I want to incubate the eggs. To test the moisture level of the vermiculite, take a fist full of it and squeeze it...if no more than a drop of water comes out then it should be okay. Beads of moisture will form on the sides and lid of the container...that's fine.

Good luck!

Where is wigam? I live in the boonies so i always wonder where others are and on you location I have no clue. Good luck with the eggs, I have my first cluch now and can't wait for them to hatch.:)

Back
Top Bottom