Yay! I got a package! *New Arrival*

KaydeesChams

I just got my new hybrid boy from Gene! and he is so awesome, he's in amazing shape and beautiful, I couldnt be happier!

Attachments

• new baby2.jpg
    new baby2.jpg
    238.1 KB · Views: 184
  • new baby3.jpg
    new baby3.jpg
    227.2 KB · Views: 194
  • new baby4.jpg
    new baby4.jpg
    253.8 KB · Views: 177
  • new baby 5.jpg
    new baby 5.jpg
    247.1 KB · Views: 202
  • new baby6.jpg
    new baby6.jpg
    231.7 KB · Views: 155
Very nice! Gene has some nice chams for sure and not to mention super helpful with questions.

Not to hijack the thread, but thank you very much for the compliments!!

Wow, he's gorgeous!!!!!! We need more details,,, who's his daddy,,, lineage!!!!
His Daddy is Archimedes, his lineage includes Ambilobe, Ambanja, Nosy Be, Sambava, Tamatave and a wee little touch of Maroasetra too

Very nice! Gene has some nice chams for sure and not to mention super helpful with questions.
Thank you very much for the compliments, you got yourself one heck of a good looking boy there yourself!!

wow, gene really does good work!
if i ever get panther fever...
- You already have the fever, it just needs to take hold fully :D

wow I did not expect to get so many comments on him! thank you everyone for your nice compliments! for only 5 months his colors are insane im very proud of him! and I will definatly be posting updates and pics of him!
p.s he drank water and has already eaten 3 crickets that ive seen!

Lol not hijacking Gene thanks for answering there questions as I wasnt online for a while and you got compliments so I would expect you to comment :D
I forgot to ask has he ever hand fed? tomorrow I was going to try to offer some worms but wasnt sure if he has ever cup fed or hand fed?

Back
Top Bottom