Yall asked for em here they are.....

Hey Rob!! I was just thinkin the other day it has been awhile since I have seen any pics from you!! These guys look great! I love the pic where they are all together in the plants...holy falys!!:eek:

How is my Bokazar doing??? I keep thinking about those eggs!! :D

Hey Rob!! I was just thinkin the other day it has been awhile since I have seen any pics from you!! These guys look great! I love the pic where they are all together in the plants...holy falys!!:eek:

How is my Bokazar doing??? I keep thinking about those eggs!! :D

I was just thinking that! How has Bokazar been? He might be my favorite ambanja. ;)

I was just thinking that! How has Bokazar been? He might be my favorite ambanja. ;)

hes doin good thanks ill get some update pics oh him here soon, the first laid clutch of eggs are lookin good its just a waiting game....

Holy Falys. Nice pics.

thanks tom thats them your dude is in there, now that i have a open thread for them again ill post more often. its amazing the blues that come out at times.. Im still tryen to really catch it with the camera.

As always you have some nice looking chams, How many are in that clutch walking around...It looks like you have a bunch

As always you have some nice looking chams, How many are in that clutch walking around...It looks like you have a bunch

LOL I actually split them up they were all together while i was cleaning the other bin theres 23 in there they love to climb allover one another.. you should see misting times an feeding times. Ill haveta grab video camera from my mom an dads nexttime i there so i can get some video of them

That must be really neat, one day I will have some baby chams

IT's awesome heres a few more took alilwhile ago.
tritonfalys002.jpg

tritonfalys003.jpg

tritonfalys005.jpg

tritonfalys007.jpg

hes doin good thanks ill get some update pics oh him here soon, the first laid clutch of eggs are lookin good its just a waiting game....

I hate WAITING...lol this is why I will leave the breeding to you guys!! :D Glad to hear they are doing well though...

Back
Top Bottom