Yall asked for em here they are.....

robmd1

Avid Member
Hiyas, well ive been gettin alot of pm's for an update on MY faly babies so i figured id update them.. I haveta make a new thread because the other thread is still LOCKED FOR SOME REASON its beyound me, so heres a new thread on my faly babies.. lots of pics its alil chilly here so ill get better pics of em showin more color, but for now here ya go..
falys1monthplus024.jpg

falys1monthplus025.jpg

falys1monthplus018.jpg

falys1monthplus014.jpg

Wow are these the new yellow bodied Falys or the classic red white and blue ones?

lol, umm theres a yellow bodied faly? i musta missed that memo, these will be the classic red white and blue or maybe green ones, the ones that made me want to breed falys,more pics to come.......

wow, those are some cute pics. i bet those are going to be beautiful screamers. looking forward to updates!

here is some pics of the dad hes from pams chams.... the moms side is triton not tritons son but triton if you do a search on the fourm theres pics out there if youve never seen triton. really lookin forward to these coloring up...
5-1-2010052.jpg

5-1-2010018.jpg

5-1-2010020.jpg

5-1-2010026.jpg

Great looking faly babies!

You can tell they're going to have some beautiful colors as they get older.

"ArmHairigascar" is just too funny. If you bunch up a few strands of his hair, it may be thicker than one of the faly babies arm's! :eek: All jokes aside, congrats on these little jewls Rob.

Back
Top Bottom