Ya Gotta Love E-Bay!

Wykd

Established Member
BAM!

Just scored another NEW 2x2x4 eclosure like DIYCages sells (when in stock) off e-bay for 68.50 shipped! From the company that sells to DIYCages I think. No wonder they don't have any for sale, the maker is selling them on e-bay cheaper?

/shrug:cool:

yeha just found it and also just book marked it so i have it when i need them xD

yeah i have bgradecages as a favorite seller since he sales all sizes on there and well i have the cham bug and hmm this will make 6 2x2x4 enclosure and only 2 cham's and one of them is in a 18x18x36. lol

Just getting my cham room built and ready before i move cham's in. ;)

The other day I got two xl reptibreeze with zoo med deep dome x2 with uv light, reflector calcium powder, plants everything the bloke sold up and all for 80 quid!! Bargain

It looks like it is diycages selling off its "b" grade cages they got from a newsupplier on ebay. They received a shipment where the cage does not line up perfect and it has a stronger smell than they would like. Still good cages, I got it off there website directly. This is why there is a long backorder. They got a bunch of "bgrade cages on the last order. Atleast that is what the email they sent me said.

Nice, I got 5 LLLReptile cages with 3 exoterra domes, a huge bag of cricket food for $70 off craigslist a few weeks ago!

Yeah the teflon smell is going to be interesting. Never seen the teflon smell that strong before, and we use teflon coated products daily in our homes. Will see, maybe do a bleach/vinegar/febreeze solution and let it sit in the sun a day or 2.

DIY Cages have a ebay seller id but the ones I got were from bgradecages, not sure if the same people just rolling with 2 different id's or what.

Last edited:
Yeah I am the one who posted how to get around the smell. ;)

However the teflon smell is not from the splines but from the teflon coated screen itself. Seems they used a steel screen and teflon coated it vs an aluminum screen. Why I have no earthly ideas, would seem more costly though.

You dun'arf get around! Next time someone asks for help and I can't remember which thread the help is on, I'm just going to tell them you said it.

Reptibreeze 18x18x36

I got mine off of amazon for $55 shipped. I put it together and it lined up perfect and no smell. Maybe Ebay isn't so awesome?!? Plus the return policy for amazon is amazingly easy to return anything! I have to tell you the truth I bounce back and forth between the two sites comparing prices.

Back
Top Bottom