Wow-How they grow!

Julirs

Leon at 11 weeks...
DSCF0016.jpg

Leon at 7 months...
DSCF0004.jpg

Does anyone else have any age progression pics out there?

Here is a male and female panther as juveniles, then adults. As you can see, my camera was much better in the later photo.
Jezzi, female at approx. 4 months
picsfromoldcomp034.jpg

Kobi, male at approx 5 months
picsfromoldcomp275.jpg

this is the two of them together as adults
2d1e0e62.jpg

Heres a few of Phil ages 4 and:eek:9 months:eek:

Attachments

• PHIL 4 MONTHS.jpg
    PHIL 4 MONTHS.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 244
  • Phil 9 MONTHS.jpg
    Phil 9 MONTHS.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 207
It is always a good recomendation to keep a good track record for your chameleon. You will be impressed of how well they turn out to be from a tiny 4 inch baby to a 18 inch adult. This is my Blue Barred ambilobe; Rekka (sorry i get carried away!!)

Rekka at 2 months
Rekka2month01.jpg

Rekka2month02.jpg

Rekka2month03.jpg

Rekka2month04.jpg

Rekka at 4 months
Rekka4month.jpg

Rekka at 8 months
Rekka8month.jpg

Rekka at 11 months
Rekka11month04.jpg

Rekka11month03.jpg

Rekka11month02.jpg

Rekka11month01.jpg

Last edited:
Wow pohchunyee! I was just going back through old threads and had not seen these pics that you posted. Awesome age progression pictures-very nice chams!

Here's Kitty at 5 weeks old.
He was a little over an inch long if you stretched him out!:)

-Brad

Last edited:
Poh,
Gorgeous animal. While I have seen more dramatic shifts, Rekka demonstrates how the red-orange background takes a while to come in, and then how it can shift still while an adult. Great sequence.

Thanks guy! I actually flooded the whole thread with Rekka's picture. Rekka is my precious gem. He is so gorgeous. I can't wait for his eggs to hatch and see how the babies turn out.

Jim:
Rekka is sired by Cyclops (Matt Jillson) X Sister to Anubis Junior (ChamCo). He turn out to be a gorgeous chameleon. The female mated with Rekka is sired by Seth (BlueBeast). I am hoping to prodce some crazy red on blue ambilobies.

I have personally see Rekka much redder, almost "glow in the dark' red when he is sleeping. Here is the pic.

IMG_0251.jpg

if anyone is interested in full sequal picture, i have about 40+ pictures uploaded in facebook. Here is the link

http://buffalo.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2102687&l=6542a&id=15717377

Poh,

I thought I saw some of my blood in there .... LOL .... I still have a "Doubting Thomas" or two out there. Cyclops is in our chameleon "Boot (Sand) Hill Cemetery" here, btw, next to the senior Anubis. Your critter is now one of the textbook examples of red-color shift in Ambilobes. Its a color that has to be waited on, and then can come and go as an adult in some individuals, although Junior has never shifted, nor Hyperion. Some of their offspring have, as well as a few other males here from other bloodlines. Good job with him, and best of luck with the offspring.

Back
Top Bottom