Wow and she has the nerve to call herself a professional

meth...???

anyway , seems like she likes to give ok information then follow it up with some Bull Shizzzzzz.

The do not recognize standing water so the leaves need to be misted... or a waterfall. WTF!

This is why I dont get all the attitude when a new member comes on and their husbandry is way off. Members and the 6 month experts, who finally have their husbandry half on target, that have this ego and attitude must realize there is way much more misinformation out there than there is good information.

Let this be a reminder to drop the attitudes and egos. Lets not bash those who received misinformation from idiots like this and moronic pet store employees. How about we help in a respectful manner?

This is why I dont get all the attitude when a new member comes on and their husbandry is way off. Members and the 6 month experts, who finally have their husbandry half on target, that have this ego and attitude must realize there is way much more misinformation out there than there is good information.

Let this be a reminder to drop the attitudes and egos. Lets not bash those who received misinformation from idiots like this and moronic pet store employees. How about we help in a respectful manner?

I couldn't agree more

I saw that video. Plus others they made. It makes me sick. There are now people doing videos inspite of Expert Village. To correct them. This is why so many dont know how to care for animals the right way.

She isn't even the worse I've seen, you should of heard the BS the pet store I bought my vield told me.
2 crickets a day for a juvinile chameleon and they drink water from a bowl...like a dog
There are alot of idiots out there

If you read all the comments posted under her vid, they all say she is giving out bad information ...and yet they keep the video up ... just sad

I cant believe this...
And still cant believe that they dont get that video off after reading all the bad comments...
I think I know way better than her, and I still dont even have my first cham...
I believe its very important to make a big prior research before getting a new pet, specially when it comes to exotic pets.
I´ve been reading this forum for over 4 months now, learning everything that it takes to give a good quality care to a cham, and I still find new interesting information that I didnt know.
I hate it when people just do a one night research and think they know everything....
Imagine how many people watched this video, and went straight up to the pet store and get their new chameleon... :S

Back
Top Bottom