Would you rather Wednesdays

Would you rather have no social media but you can have chameleon forums or all social media but no chameleon forums

Epic choice. Gut says carpet because the colors!!!

But..it does not live long.

Panther is a holy grail and would be around much longer. but alas I have neither the space nor the humidity so carpet it is.
I’d have to say parsons over carpet bc how big they are

Would you rather have no social media but you can have chameleon forums or all social media but no chameleon forums
Lmaoo. I already have no social media. This is the first time I talked to people on a website since MySpace. & I had alot of questions. Soo it didn't leave me a choice I had to suck it up & make an account. Lol I'm so glad I did. I love this hobby, Wasabi, the forum & my new Chamily. Was the best decision I've mad In a while lol.
But small talk & entertaining people was never really my thing on socials, so I never messed w.them

Social media lol I've never seen anything more unsocial since covid and lock downs people on DIY groups or whatever asking for help/ advice and receiving sickening abuse . No thanks . Anywho a carpet chameleon I think even though they have a short lifespan ( b4 joining I would have been panther the end ) for me personally anyway its not how long something lasts but what it gives while it does . So I'll take 2 carpets 2 Parson's just in case o and 2 jacksons . And some fries and mayo 😋

Back
Top Bottom