would a panther and veiled...

u still need to mist no matter what the humitity because thats how he drinks from the misting and a dripp system

lilj0e said:
u still need to mist no matter what the humitity because thats how he drinks from the misting and a dripp system

oh i understand that i just was woried that the constant humidity would be harmful. like i said 60 to 80 % is the range no matter what in my basement plus it stays cool down there any where from 60 to 72 f* even on hot days. would this setup be ideal for a jacksons with slightly warmer basking spot. say a 65 watt bulb. i am experianced with chams and have been out of it for a few years (new house , new kid, yall know ) and i plan to build 3x four foot tall tube cages and fill em up. one blue bar ambanja panther male, veiled male and a jackson's male.

all 12 of my panthers are in my basement but they are in a 12x12 insulated room with a vented window for fresh air...i had to insulate the walls and ceiling

im sure that the cages with a heat lamp would raise there cage tempatures to their range..i like that it stays cool down there that way i dont need to worry about over heating. i also have a window right beside where the cages would go for fresh air. it doesnt feel stuffy at all down there. its like walking into a airconditioned room. like right now its 95 outside and 72 down there.

Back
Top Bottom