Worries on laying eggs

okay i will definitely cut down and get one without D3, how many times shouod that one be used?
the calcium with D3 this is only supposed to be used 2 times a month and a multivitamin like reptivite without D3 should be used 2 times a month these get rotated week to week at one feeding. Calcium without D3 should be used at all other feedings.

I would call the vet though since we do not know what is in the one they sent you home with and let them know she has edema.

the calcium with D3 this is only supposed to be used 2 times a month and a multivitamin like reptivite without D3 should be used 2 times a month these get rotated week to week at one feeding. Calcium without D3 should be used at all other feedings.

I would call the vet though since we do not know what is in the one they sent you home with and let them know she has edema.
okay, i will definitely try to go to a vet, is there any way to treat edema?

okay, thank you guys so much for your help, my parents think a chameleon is like any other pet but they require a lot of work!
Well yes, a chameleon is like any other pet. If your dog is having trouble birthing her puppies, you would immediately take her to the vet for care. Proper and prompt veterinary care is part of keeping any and all animals. It is inconvenient and costly, but that is what we sign up for when we bring an animal into our lives. In the times when the cost of care is well beyond what we can afford or there is little hope for cure, we at least owe our animals an end to any pain and suffering with a humane euthanasia from a vet.

Well yes, a chameleon is like any other pet. If your dog is having trouble birthing her puppies, you would immediately take her to the vet for care. Proper and prompt veterinary care is part of keeping any and all animals. It is inconvenient and costly, but that is what we sign up for when we bring an animal into our lives. In the times when the cost of care is well beyond what we can afford or there is little hope for cure, we at least owe our animals an end to any pain and suffering with a humane euthanasia from a vet.
i think she looks a bit better

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 95
That is encouraging. I’m really hoping she’ll be okay.
do you think she looks okay? the other person said that he thinks she still has eggs but she hasn’t gone back to her lay bin, she is looking a lot better. also is it normal for them to be at the bottom of the cage and sleep after they do it? because she only did it yesterday morning and now she seems back to normal

It’s not normal for any cham to sleep during the day or on the floor. I trust Kinyonga’s judgement very much. The only way with 100% certainty to determine if she still has any eggs left in her would be with an x ray.

It’s not normal for any cham to sleep during the day or on the floor. I trust Kinyonga’s judgement very much. The only way with 100% certainty to determine if she still has any eggs left in her would be with an x ray.
yesterday in the morning she did that probably around 8 am, then the rest of the day she was just going back to normal, but she went to sleep a bit earlier than usual, i assume that it’s normal for her to sleep a bit more after laying the eggs? also i was going to get an x ray but it was a little expensive (around $300), i counted the eggs (i even have a picture) and there was 52 of them, i’m not even sure how she had that many but i’m really not able to get an X ray for her.

yesterday in the morning she did that probably around 8 am, then the rest of the day she was just going back to normal, but she went to sleep a bit earlier than usual, i assume that it’s normal for her to sleep a bit more after laying the eggs? also i was going to get an x ray but it was a little expensive (around $300), i counted the eggs (i even have a picture) and there was 52 of them, i’m not even sure how she had that many but i’m really not able to get an X ray for her.
That is a lot of eggs. Without a vet visit, all you can do is monitor her.

Back
Top Bottom