World's Greatest Breeder!!

jboysen15

I know a lot of people come here b4 they buy a chameleon, and many wonder where to go for a first purchase, especially because some chameleons can be quite expensive. I have dealt with a bunch of different people and i can honestly say that Mike Monge over at flchams has to be one of the most trustworthy guys on the face of the earth, not to mention he has some of the most beautiful chameleons in the world.

If you are making a first purchse rest assured that he will be there for you throughout, and is not just a point of sale guy. Hell, this guy has been know to invite customers tohis home and make lunch, although he may not share the recipe.

In all seriousness though, he is extremely knowledgable, and his facilities are immaculate. note to the mods...this is in no way an advertisement, i just wanted folks to know(i know i wish all my prior purchases had been with someone as classy as mike) not to be afraid of where your money is going if you buy from him. Mike is definately a blessing to the chameleon community.

I think the coolest thing about Mike is that after the Saturday of every show, he takes every person that bought a chameleon from him on Saturday out to dinner. All you've gotta do is keep the receipt, and show up Saturday in the last hour of the show, and you're in!

I know a lot of people come here b4 they buy a chameleon, and many wonder where to go for a first purchase, especially because some chameleons can be quite expensive. I have dealt with a bunch of different people and i can honestly say that Mike Monge over at flchams has to be one of the most trustworthy guys on the face of the earth, not to mention he has some of the most beautiful chameleons in the world.

I cant agree with you more. Mike has some awesome animals and he will never let you down. I heard he's even doing a buy one get one free special running this week only so make sure you send an email to him. LOL Ah Mike you know we love you over here.

Back
Top Bottom