Woohoo

mBuxx

Established Member
Today Chameleo climed right out onto my hand. After a couple months of hand feeding I would put my hand out flat, and the feeder down near my wrist and coax him out onto my hand. For the first time today he climed our onto my hand with no feeder :). I did feed him a cricket while we sat on the couch. The entire time he also showed no signs of stress or anything. Was super excited about this.

Sorry I may post non exciting stuff (to others) sometimes lol. But I love this community and just enjoy sharing our journey. This is actually my sons chameleon, once I am sure he can 100% take care of him on his own I am thinking about getting a panther myself. That’s probably about a year away though.

Sorry I may post non exciting stuff (to others) sometimes lol. But I love this community and just enjoy sharing our journey. This is actually my sons chameleon, once I am sure he can 100% take care of him on his own I am thinking about getting a panther myself. That’s probably about a year away though.
Don't be sorry. It is nice to see the triumphs as well! :)

Back
Top Bottom