Won't lay eggs! HELP!

I have no idea how much it would be for you in Ireland. Your prices and what you have access to is going to be different than what we have here in the United States. Use google and do searches. You may have online reptile supply companies you can order from there.
This could help you, it doesn’t need to be a 1:1 copy however you get a rough indication about prices and how you can buy cheaper non commercial supplies
https://www.chameleonforums.com/blogs/low-budget-enclosure-setup.2462/

Hi again. I'm just curious but can you always feel eggs inside of a chameleon? Sometimes Tipsy looks really thin and sometimes she has a belly but there are no bulges and I can't feel anything at all. I've tried to do research but everyone seems to be able to spot the eggs as well as feel them.

You should see a belly, they get a real pear shape. Also noticed she would sleep vertically, prior to laying (more common seen behavior) and then can really see her belly is filled something. (Note; only experienced with one Cham and 2 clutches). Still on those last 2 pictures, she does look skinny. For know only an X-ray or echo could give the definite outcome. I would start correcting her husbandry and laying bin and hopefully everything is time done for the real deal 🤞🏻

You should see a belly, they get a real pear shape. Also noticed she would sleep vertically, prior to laying (more common seen behavior) and then can really see her belly is filled something. (Note; only experienced with one Cham and 2 clutches). Still on those last 2 pictures, she does look skinny. For know only an X-ray or echo could give the definite outcome. I would start correcting her husbandry and laying bin and hopefully everything is time done for the real deal 🤞🏻
She does look skinny but she has a belly when she is under her basking light. I don't know if that has something to do with her being relaxed or something. Also what is an echo? I've never heard of that before and all of her new suppliments and lights should be here on Friday.

So, your cham was definitely holding eggs in the first few pictures you posted. Now however, she looks like she is not. I'm pretty sure if you dig through all the substrate and lay bin, you'll find a pile of eggs. Good luck on your treasure hunt!

So, your cham was definitely holding eggs in the first few pictures you posted. Now however, she looks like she is not. I'm pretty sure if you dig through all the substrate and lay bin, you'll find a pile of eggs. Good luck on your treasure hunt!
I'll give it one more big look. Hopefully there are some in there 🤞

Hi again. I've just got one of the two suppliments in the mail today and I can't remember if this is the one I give to her every day or the one that I give ger twice a month? Also how do you guys put this on the locusts and stuff because i've been sprinkling it on her greens and leaving it in her tank. Only problem is that there are some days she doesn't want her veg or greens and I feed Tipsy her locusts out of the box they come in. She likes to lick them out the tub.

Back
Top Bottom