With this budget, what setup would you get

I wonder if they have chameleons anonymous...you know just in case

Oh there should be. Though I don't think I'd ever get past Step 1.

There is currently no need for Chameleons Anonymous. None of us are shy about addiction :D. We share with whomever we can and want everyone to know that we are some of "those" people. Step 1 is admitting you have an addiction and that is it... Deal with it. No need to try to "Fix" something that isn't broken... (y)

There is currently no need for Chameleons Anonymous. None of us are shy about addiction :D. We share with whomever we can and want everyone to know that we are some of "those" people. Step 1 is admitting you have an addiction and that is it... Deal with it. No need to try to "Fix" something that isn't broken... (y)

I agree! As long as you have good husbandry or a willing attitude to get help & fix any issues...collect away! Keeps you out of trouble! :ROFLMAO:

Anyone know the schedule/lead time for a dragonstand atrium cage? I sent an inquiry & i hope to hear soon but thought i would ask here too. I just got confirmation that my "chameleon money" will be here next week & I can start ordering things & making real plans!!!

Hahaha.

Step1:
Hi my name is Josh and I'm addicted to Chams.

Step2: Acceptance and buy more!

If your gonna go, go big! If your going with the atrium your gonna have to have a lot of plants in there to fill it out properly. You will be able to spread more light over a larger section of your viv with a quad fixture. A quad fixture will also allow you to run more than one 6% at a time, meaning your Cham will have a larger area in which he can receive UVB rays.

If your gonna go, go big! If your going with the atrium your gonna have to have a lot of plants in there to fill it out properly. You will be able to spread more light over a larger section of your viv with a quad fixture. A quad fixture will also allow you to run more than one 6% at a time, meaning your Cham will have a larger area in which he can receive UVB rays.

Do you have a link to show me what you are talking about? I haven't seen anything like that in my online shopping. Thanks!

You were on the right site, you just diddnt go quite far enough. I recently purchased and installed one of these, it outperformed the hydroponic grow lights I had been using. The design has been updated since they took the pictures seen on the site, the current one is a bit more box shaped but still pretty compact. About 2”Tx8”Dx48”W. I prefer these because they have built in cooling fans, digital timers, and a dusk/dawn feature. It is truly a plug and play fixture, no need to purchase anything else.
http://www.lightyourreptiles.com/ho...h-one-arcadia-6-bulb-3-x-6-5k-daylight-bulbs/

Back
Top Bottom