With this budget, what setup would you get

Love the look of the table! I'm currently in an apartment so cutting into waterline isn't possible at this moment.

What size cage would you guys get for a male panther if you only get 1 cage. Baby would be around 4 months old ideally.

Yeah this community is great and full of great advice but be warned this may just be the start of an addiction.

I wanted a chameleon for a long time. When I got mine I knew it was love but then the bug bit and I'm setting up for number 2.

Just saying plan ahead in case you need to place a second cage somewhere....:cool:

Great to see you planning before the Cham.

Honestly at that budget go with:

a custom cage or dragon strand. With a stand and built in drainage. @Brodybreaux25?
Mistking
Linear light fixture with Arcadia 6% bulb
Lots of real plants

For breeders:
@Matt Vanilla Gorilla
@Chameleon Mike
Kamerflage
For sale tab on this forum.

Thanks for mentioning me. I feel honored to be thought of along side with awesome breeders as @Matt Vanilla Gorilla and Kamerflage.
Looks like you have a great plan for the set up and an awesome budget to work with. You've done your research. I'm looking forward to seeing the final product. I think whoever you get the chameleon from its going to be well taken care of and very lucky to have you.

Good luck with your set up and picking out a beautiful chameleon.

Don’t know what your looking for but...
DC821BC0-B1BA-4316-93BD-A78E57E130BF.png

Yes, I've been drooling over him...gotta wait for the budget money to come in & everything set up. I know the perfect one will be ready or getting ready when I am ready. No rushing this!!
I hear you, I’ve been searching for my next cham for 4 months. I started with the Natal Midlands Dwarf Chameleons, then jumped to Ambanja, and finally settled on one of these little guys yesterday. My first venture outside of veilds.
7F59A06D-272D-4C7C-825F-63E2763A10E0.png

Back
Top Bottom