With this budget, what setup would you get

1 each per light engine :

Citizen CLU048-1818C4-403M2M2-F1 - led cob

LEDiL Angelina reflector model F13839 - may not be needed for our purposes. It takes the 120° led and focuses down to 90°. If you want to wait and see how you like it without first, take $5.50 off each engines price.

BJB model 47.319.2033.50 - led holder, also holds the reflector if used.

Mechatronics iceled ultra - heatsink

Arctic thermal pad for clu048 series

18/2 300v wire - costs have 3 ft of wire built in

1 per build:

Apv-12-12 - 12v driver for the heatsink fans, handles up to 4 fans.

Driver for 2 cob build: hlg-185-54a - can also be used for 4 cob build to drive at less power. If not bright enough can buy another to run 2 cobs per driver.

Driver for 4 cob build: hlg-320-54a

Note: both drivers are constant voltage/ constant current drivers. These need to be wired as parallel configuration. Both voltage and current are adjustable via pots on the driver. I suggest before connecting the leds you use a volt meter set to dc volts to read the voltage on output and set to 51v instead of the 54v max it allows. Then use the current pot to dim cobs as needed after finishing the build. Of course make sure to unplug the driver before finishing the build.

2 per build:

Llt-l20 3 pin/ "universal wire connector" -used to connect wall plug wire to driver

Wago 221 series

3 slot 221-413 : used on the 2 cob build to connect driver to led wiring.

5 slot 221-415: used on 4 cob build to connect driver to led wiring.

I think that covers the parts other then the aluminium angle and screws for the frame, eye bolts and wire to suspend frame, 2 plugs for the drivers.

I just picked up the 2nd batch of plants from the nursery. My house looks like a greenhouse! I also modified a toy rack from my son's room to hold bins for feeders. Now my hoarder son has to CLEAN HIS TOYS! Muahahaha - killing 2 birds with 1 stone! Love it!

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I haven't even gotten my 1st and you are talking addiction! (It's a good excuse to have the 2nd cage)

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:, it is definitely an addiction. We have 14 currently, 1 veiled female annd 13 panthers. I have 5 more planned to arrive over the next couple of months :eek:.

Edit: now you know why I've been searching for more efficient lighting solutions (led );).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom