Wireless temp/humidity gauge that connects to app?

So I bought the Govee ones... OMG they are amazing! I love that they have a hole in them for hanging. Made it very easy to use a zip tie to place them.

The app is really great. Being able to see exactly where temps and humidity is at any time of day is a big bonus. Seeing when my temps actually drop at night and when humidity drops in the morning. So I give these 5 stars until they die on me :hilarious:
Oooook you got me on this now. Just happens today I decided I needed something new to read my humidity and here I am lol thanks for the update

So hi just got my first mini govee. I currently have it beside a lucky reptile pro 2 thermostat and there is only about .2 degrees Celsius difference. And beside that I have a komodo hygro which there is a 13% difference the govee being the higher one i haven't calibrated or touched anything. So thoughts about readings obviously the humidity as I don't know how reliable the komodo is thanks

So hi just got my first mini govee. I currently have it beside a lucky reptile pro 2 thermostat and there is only about .2 degrees Celsius difference. And beside that I have a komodo hygro which there is a 13% difference the govee being the higher one i haven't calibrated or touched anything. So thoughts about readings obviously the humidity as I don't know how reliable the komodo is thanks
I did not calibrate mine... But I did find it to be quite close to my prior sensors. Make sure it is not in an area where it will get wet from misting or fogging. Or it will mess up the readings.

I tried calibrating once. I think it simply adds or subtracts. This caused it to be farther off as the temp and humidity changed. Over all I have found them good out of the box. For the purpose we are using them for the variance is insignificant, but does exist. If you are conducting experiments where accuracy matters you may have issues.

I have 7 I think? temp variance is within 1.5 degrees, where as humidity can vary by as much as 8%. This is close enough for our purposes.

Misting should be fine when I run pvc mist curtain around top just make sure no outlet holes are to close to the sensor or directed in the direction iyo thanks.

Not conducting experiments if I new the govee wasn't far out doesn't mater at night I wish the daytime hr was closer between both devices rather than 15 %

Ok feeling better now just found the govee on 2020 independent review and is in top 7 and very accurate. But day time humidity maybe a bit high less control now that my girl is in repti breeze and 4ft turtle tank in the same room

Back
Top Bottom