''windows''

F...k i just foune the baby dead:(:(:( .The good news is that another egg is sweating right now.How many days should i wait to cut the egg if the baby can't come out on its own?

I am sorry to hear that he didn't make it. I am hoping for the best for the rest of the eggs/babies. Keep us posted.

I have good news:) .One baby made it out from the egg by himself and i removed it to a very humid container.Three other babys slit their eggs in star shape but none of them has came out yet.A whole day has alredy passed if they don't come out tommorow what should i do?

I have good news:) .One baby made it out from the egg by himself and i removed it to a very humid container.Three other babys slit their eggs in star shape but none of them has came out yet.A whole day has alredy passed if they don't come out tommorow what should i do?

Get some pictures! I myself have been waiting for mine to hatch.. hopefully sometime soon.

Asfor the others, just leave them alone.

https://www.chameleonforums.com/baby-help-58923/

Kinyonga explains the reasons why.

Af course i will post some pictures!I feel so happy:D right now i feel like i won the loterry!!!

Sorry you lost the one. Sometimes they are just not strong.
You asked..."they don't come out tommorow what should i do? "...have patience. :)

P1000250.jpg
P1000248.jpg
P1000245.jpg
P1000253.jpg
P1000252.jpg

I have to admit that if it wasn't this forum the result wouldn't be that good.I would like to thank all of you for helping me.This is by far the best forum ever!!!!:)

I have to admit that if it wasn't this forum the result wouldn't be that good.I would like to thank all of you for helping me.This is by far the best forum ever!!!!:)

i have to second that comment because i have learned so much from these very knowledgeable people on this forum!

Back
Top Bottom