Wilson & Dexter...

Gensen

Just a few pictures of the boys Wilson (Nosy Be) and Dexter (Ambilobe) hanging out! :D Hope you enjoy! I love watching them and taking their pictures.. they are both ok with the camera! :p

PA190084.jpg

PA180099.jpg

PA190076.jpg

PA210197.jpg

PA190083.jpg

LOL! Thanks!

Gensen, wilson is sexy! haha how old is he? dexter is lookin nice!!

Wilson & Dexter are both the same age... they just turned 4 months on the 20th! I have had Wilson longer than Dexter though, I think I had Wilson for about 3 weeks before Dexter came home! :rolleyes:

No Way!

You keep 2 males in the same enclosure?

No definatley not... They have seperate enclosures.... I free range them sometimes and on occasion they meet on the same ficus... I am always around when I free range them and so they are never unattended... for the most part they do not seem to mind each other... they either go on seperate trees or pick different branches and each does thier own thin... they are not buddies by any means but the do seem to be just fine free ranging considering they may have an occasional passing by from time to time.... lol...
:p

Wilson & Dexter are both the same age... they just turned 4 months on the 20th! I have had Wilson longer than Dexter though, I think I had Wilson for about 3 weeks before Dexter came home! :rolleyes:

Oh wow i didnt know that it was so soon after you got wilson haha. The addiction must have been too strong haha, im fighting really hard to not get another one haha but im sure it will eventually happen :p im just trying not to spend too much money :p

Nana... you can't have him! JK! Thanks Shooby!

i like your nosy be u could sened it this way..:Djj...nah but there both r sexy...thanks for sharing them...;):cool:

Yes, he is a cutie... I am so anxiuos to see him mature I think he shows lots of color for his age... but of course I am partial...lol :D

Both of your guys are looking great! Wilson is showing great color already! I love how he has those little circles attached to his bars! Dexter will catch up on the coloring in no time!! Looks like they are both happy and healthy and also spoiled!!!!

Thanks everyone!

Dexter and Wilson say "Why thank you!" (wink... wink!) LOL!

Yes, I am pleased with both my boys but they sure are different character wise! :p

TWO WORDS...

AW-SOME:cool:

haha..sorry more like two syllables:p..they look amaizng and Wilson has a unique color of blue, luv the circle marking on him...i cant wait to get a nosey be:D Wilson is giving me the itch for another cham

Dexter looks great too...those reds will burst in no time...

I hope so!

TWO WORDS...

AW-SOME:cool:

haha..sorry more like two syllables:p..they look amaizng and Wilson has a unique color of blue, luv the circle marking on him...i cant wait to get a nosey be:D Wilson is giving me the itch for another cham

Dexter looks great too...those reds will burst in no time...

I hope so I love the reds and that was my "hope" for Dexter I mean you know if I could force my will on mother nature! lol... I would have him rich velvety red! So anyway we will see how that pans out for me but I think he will be a stunner when he is older he shows allot of interesting colors most of which I cannot really "get" on the camera.
Wilson is just a joy! Yes, he get these "circle" on him color wise weird! But he shows allot of blue for as young as he is so I will be curious as to the next 6 months and what they will bring for him!
These guys to me are so beautiful to watch... I have a chair in front of their enclosures and sometimes I just "sit back" and watch! Way better than reality TV... well to me anyway! :p

Back
Top Bottom