will it be hatched.....

I've seen this a few times in panther eggs...but never in any other chameleon species.
Sometimes if one egg pips into the other one you will lose the baby...assuming it drowns.

Hope they make it for you!
Thank you kinyonga,I was so much enjoy my freedom after the previous 131 babies but now.....It will be another ball in the chain,hatching is the easy part but raising n find them home will be another interesting duty.

Ken...I am so excited for you. Happy they both survived. I feel like Grandma has new Grand babies.:love: I hope one is a male...I would love...love...love to get the little guy. You have plenty of time to think about it. Congratulations Papa!!!(y)

I kind thought the baby will be 2heads or joining body,but this morning,the smaller size one came out first then 3hours later the other emerge also...
U must be the paparazzi since May then:rolleyes:
No not paparazzi and no need to roll eyes. I just found it fascinating. Sorry to have followed

No not paparazzi and no need to roll eyes. I just found it fascinating. Sorry to have followed
Im glad u followed n find it fascinating.
I like to roll eyes like the chams,so I can self clean n rest my eyes,no second guessing here:rolleyes:
I would love...love...love to get the little guy. You have plenty of time to think about it. Congratulations Papa!!!(y)
Keep call me Papa,that might make it happens......who's ur Daddy now huh.....

Just to show how small this half size baby is next to a nipple sucker....
20170131_131715-1.jpg

20170131_131700-1.jpg

Vacation is over for me:(:notworthy:

I see you now keep them in diapers so you don't have to clean up so much poops!:ROFLMAO:
I ran out the paper towels,found an old box of diapers,why not put in use to do it right,those baby cham butt n legs need something to rest on.....easy clean n keep them feel nice n soft,Only for now until I put them to my nursing unit.
Would u like to try them on....:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom