will it be hatched.....

Why would u think like that? The word "Fat" is a such ugly word,try "plus size curve" sounds sexier.
And I wont let the cham to be fat at all ,since alphakenc I will always gutloading my feeders with the proper vegetables so all the chams will stay healthy.
Even "pleasantly plump" or "well-rounded"....! I just can't wait to see what you get! That's really exciting, but I'm a dork so.... Haha! :geek:

I had a double egg either last year or the year before. I posted it here too. I think the title was double egg. I was pretty stoked to see what was going to come out if of it but I ended up loosing most of the clutch several months into it and of coarse the double egg was one of them. I pray yours hatches because I'm dying to see what's inside.

Why would u think like that? The word "Fat" is a such ugly word,try "plus size curve" sounds sexier.
And I wont let the cham to be fat at all ,since alphakenc I will always gutloading my feeders with the proper vegetables so all the chams will stay healthy.

Wow...I'm really sexy then cause I have lots of plus size curves! As far as not over feeding...that's for a one headed cham.:ROFLMAO:

It shall hatch like this.......

Chameleon-thumb-350x257-92554.jpg

As a cham and chicken owner. I dont think they can be compared. Two chickens from one egg happens rarely but the eggs never look like this. Theyre just bigfer then regular eggs. If two chameleons grow inside this and hatch. It will be most likely for them to be attached to eachother near the butt. Maybe theyll share a pare of legs. Personally i would throw the egg away cuz the chance the beings inside will survive is small. On the other hand, im curious AF to see what is inside!

Been very busy lately, no rest for the wicked.

I have been fortunate enough to hit the beach a few times this month so can't complain too much :)
Thats good to hear,I do get Tan too,but my beach is in the backyard with all these chams, n every time I set up the cages with them,my neighbors been looking at me weird,they are thinking Im having a big yard sale,once I find these chams some good homes,u bet I be at the beach everyday to tan with all the hotties:)

I had a double egg either last year or the year before. I posted it here too. I think the title was double egg. I was pretty stoked to see what was going to come out if of it but I ended up loosing most of the clutch several months into it and of coarse the double egg was one of them. I pray yours hatches because I'm dying to see what's inside.
Im glad we talking in a friendly manner:),did u close that deal I send u??
So far Im very lucky,all my clutches been hatching with no problem,this double egg was the last clutch eggs from 2month ago,every single one are normal,Im dying to find out in the next 5month,hopefully its not a Frankenstein,whatever it comes out,I will still treat it like my own baby,Only the time will tell....here is the rest of the same clutch eggs,its going strong!!
20151228_153436.jpg

Wow...I'm really sexy then cause I have lots of plus size curves! As far as not over feeding...that's for a one headed cham.:ROFLMAO:
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder,more cushions more pushing:p
In my alphakenc house,nothing will be over feeding.if the feeder cant finish the fresh vegetables,Either I will eat it all or my dogs,they are part of vegetarians family.

Maybe it will be a perfectly formed body with two heads and one that breathes fire like a dragon! Oh and wings too!
You been playing too much PS4 ,when is last time u see a fire breathing panther cham?try think of something more beautiful like sports illustrated ....something can be more curvey n dripping water instead of breathing fire.

Back
Top Bottom