will it be hatched.....

Very HaHa,I can careless if they start kissing each other in the middle of basking time....
Im saying,if the twoheads happen to be hatched,how long can they be survive,since the both head will start hunting in the sametime or whenever one head feel hungry,which head is going to direct the body n determine where to go and when to poop,and when its mating time,who will the two heads choose to be their mates??

You are the Papa....you teach each head to take turns. :ROFLMAO:

Well, you can tell by the way I use my mind
I'm a egg's man: no time to talk
Music loud and egg's warm, I've been kicked around
Since I was born
And now it's all right, it's OK
And you may look the other way
We can try to understand
"CHAMELEON FORUMS"effect on man
Whether you're a brother or whether you're a mother
You're stayin' alive, stayin' alive
Feel the city breakin' and everybody shakin'
And we're stayin' alive, stayin' alive
Ah, ha, ha, ha, stayin' alive, stayin' alive
Ah, ha, ha, ha, stayin' alive

Stayin alive-Bee Gees with little twist by alphakenc

Love it...but you realize that tune will keep me awake tonight. :mad:

You could blindfold one head and let the other head eat, and then when the first head is done eating blindfold the full one and then the other head could eat & when there both done could fly away! Lololollolololl!!!;;;!!!!!!;;;

You could blindfold one head and let the other head eat, and then when the first head is done eating blindfold the full one and then the other head could eat & when there both done could fly away! Lololollolololl!!!;;;!!!!!!;;;

That is going to be one very fat two headed chameleon. :notworthy:

Is that what u did for ur Hawkeyes,Ha,I will have them share a silkworm together so they can discover the power of " French Love" when their tongues meet with each others:love:

Back
Top Bottom