Wife wants a Nosy, I want an Ambilobe

I have to vote one of each as well if that is an option. You won't be 100% satisfied if you don't and will most likely end up with one of each anyway hahaha.

I personally love Nosy Be's but it is hard to get over the amazing colors that the Ambilobes can produce. As for the Nosy Be colors, they can vary between different shades of Blue with green showing up as well as sometimes red rain.

We actually have a very limited number of Nosy Be's currently available as well as one awesome Ambilobe boy too so if you decide to go that direction please feel free to reach out.

Here are pictures of a few of our Nosy Be sires so you can see all the shades of blues and greens as well as the sire to our Ambilobe boy.

View attachment 179834 View attachment 179835 View attachment 179836 View attachment 179837 View attachment 179838 View attachment 179839

They are all beautiful panthers. (y)(y) But I'm partial to the 4th one down :p

To the OP, I have an offspring from Freeze, the mostly teal/blue one. Nick was great to work with. If I ever am in the market for a second Cham, I would go straight back to him no question asked.

If it's an option I'd get one of each as well. :love::love:

Back
Top Bottom