why did my cham sleep low

jtshipley

normally my 5 month old female veiled sleeps high up in her terrarium and tonight she slept real low on a different plant is this normal or should i be concerned?

normally my 5 month old female veiled sleeps high up in her terrarium and tonight she slept real low on a different plant is this normal or should i be concerned?
If there are no other signs of problems, it's most likely she just wanted to cool down around bedtime and was comfortable there. Keep an eye on your temps to make sure it's not getting too hot as the day goes on.

If there are no other signs of problems, it's most likely she just wanted to cool down around bedtime and was comfortable there. Keep an eye on your temps to make sure it's not getting too hot as the day goes on.
thats what i was thinking, my temps are just the same as they usually are, i had my window open all night and we had a pretty big thunderstorm come in , do you think she noticed the change in the air and stayed low?

thats what i was thinking, my temps are just the same as they usually are, i had my window open all night and we had a pretty big thunderstorm come in , do you think she noticed the change in the air and stayed low?
That's very possible, the drop in pressure before a storm often triggers them to hide away before they get battered by rain drops.

Back
Top Bottom