why are Ambilobes so popular

jcal

it seems like thats what the people want and what the breeders push. why is that? i know the first sentence answers it self.

I like ambilobes after keeping several types of panther over the years. Ambilobes are a very colorful locale. That is why I like them.

Color choices. They Can pretty much be rainbows. Ambanjas can as well, but not as many are compared to ambilobes.

i was getting interested in Sambava and Ambanjas, but i guess they have to be "fired up" to show their colors. ambilobes are always showing off i guess

I've just bought a sambava after seeing some of them on here but if there was ambilobe available at the time I probably would have got one of them as they have loads of colour. Here though there is no price difference between the locales!

Nah. Only some are colorful at rest. Many are just green and blue/red at rest. Ambanjas can be colorful at rest as well. I haven't really seen any sambavas that are super colorful at rest. My guy is kind of a nice green color with either red, purple, blue, or a mix of those colors bars and a pink tail. :) his eyes are always striped with white or black and they are usually pink or red. Sometimes his legs have grey stripes and he looks like a green tiger!

HOnestly, in my opinion (not because I have a Sambava) I don't like Ambilobes all that much. Too much going on at once and some Cham's look like a rainbow splashed on them. I like to see the colors of course but prefer ones with nice clear barring and clean colors and patterns. :) That's just me and my preference though. :D

I've just bought a sambava after seeing some of them on here but if there was ambilobe available at the time I probably would have got one of them as they have loads of colour. Here though there is no price difference between the locales!

the price differences here can be noticeable. i was looking at an ambanja for 175 while their ambilobes are still 250+. still want one though. whats the fun in keeping one locale:cool:

HOnestly, in my opinion (not because I have a Sambava) I don't like Ambilobes all that much. Too much going on at once and some Cham's look like a rainbow splashed on them. I like to see the colors of course but prefer ones with nice clear barring and clean colors and patterns. :) That's just me and my preference though. :D

:mad:what are you trying to say. you dont like my cham:mad:

jk:p

The variety of colors is fun, it's what everyone first thinks of when I say chameleon. And my ambilobe has the best personality of any cham I've met, not that it's standard or anything, but it helps. :)

:mad:what are you trying to say. you dont like my cham:mad:

jk:p

Hahah! I hate your Cham because he's UGLY. Lol! :p I just LOVE the warm colors. Reds, oranges, yellows, and greens. I guess i'm just stuck on my first Cham Charlie. :(

This was about 2 months ago... He passed after 3 days of getting him. He is what sparked my love of Cham's. I miss him so much but he had a rough life and is resting now.

IMG_1597.jpg

IMG_1599.jpg

I think more people own veileds... Thats what I was going to get until I found out about ambilobes, I could not believe a living creayure so colorfull could exist, also, there are more domestic than wild ones out there, so I think its a safer bet, when you buy a veiled, there can never really know what you get.

John

i own a veiled, but thats because i like the casque on their head, and i heard they are the best species to get for beginners. my next cham is definately gonna be a panther, either and ambilobe cause of all the bright colors, or a nosy be, well because who doesnt want a blue pet lol.

I was stuck on veileds until I layed eyes upon Kammerflage Kreations Ambilobes. And panther crosses:) They really are the rainbow cham :)

I want an ambilobe sooooo bad! But there expensive :( my mom already said once my little veiled settles in I can get another chameleon, I really want another cham but for an alright price! Don't know what to do lol any help?

Ambilobes are awesome I have one that I got for Christmas and they ares sooooooo gentle and tend not to bite (mine doesnt like to it's its last resort) they are also cheaper than most:):eek::cool::D:(:eek::p:rolleyes:;)

I really love the colors of Ambilobes, the colors they show are just amazing. At the same time I like all Panthers and plan on getting into other locales when I have the space/money needed.

At rest
DSC_0060.jpg

Flared
DSC_0087b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom