why are Ambilobes so popular

I really love the colors of Ambilobes, the colors they show are just amazing. At the same time I like all Panthers and plan on getting into other locales when I have the space/money needed.

At rest
DSC_0060.jpg

Flared
DSC_0087b.jpg

I am more of a faly, mitsio, tamatave, masaola, ankaramy locale afficionado. But Maurer that ambi you scored is a stud. Clear clean barring and his reds and blues are stunning. Def a killer male!:D

I wouldn't say the breeders are pushing them- more like people like them so that is what they end up keeping and therefore breeding.
They are my favorite because they are so colorful- you get yellow, orange, red, blue, green all in one lizard.

Melvin

I have an Ambanja. He is very colorful. Blues, greens,white striped with red bars, he also and has a bit of yellow in him. He is 10 months old and keeps looking better all the time. When I take him out for his sun bath he is powder blue.. He has also become very friendly, likes to be misted with my power mister and he enjoys spending time out of his enclosure. I know they are not supposed to have feelings like a dog, but I think he enjoys my company in some weird way lol. I am surprised at how much I enjoy caring for this little rainbow!

Back
Top Bottom