Why are all of my pet whole bodies coffee colors?

MPTP

Why are all of my pet whole bodies coffee colors?
This colors has already more than a months,whether getting sick?My district is winter now

Attachments

• female chameleon A.jpg
    female chameleon A.jpg
    251.2 KB · Views: 133
  • female chameleon B.jpg
    female chameleon B.jpg
    247.3 KB · Views: 115
Is it a she? Looks quite round to me and may need to lay. Do you have a laying bin in there with her. This is all thinking your Cham is a she.

What are your temps? Kath.

I know from experience that veields (especially females) turn brown when under prolonged ongoing stress (aka wrong cage/husbandry). mine was the same colour before I got her and nursed her back to health :) hope this helps

two chameleon of picture is all female,I live china Guangdou city,the temperture is 15℃-20℃,no UVA,UVB, but Infrared heat lamp is 60w, take all chameleon to a sunbathe during daytime ,all female in a bin together and two female can see each other,Will this stimulate their pregnancy?

How long do they go outside for? How warm is it outside? Sunny? They need UVB so unless yours are in the sunlight(no glass or plastic barriers) for prolonged time, you need to get one.
They need to be in separate enclosures,laying bins provided and lots of privacy.
Females will make eggs whether there is a Cham in sight or not, male or female.
Maybe fill in this https://www.chameleonforums.com/how-ask-help-66/
And we can help a bit more and get a better idea of what's going on.
Kath.

two female chameleon keep separately in evening and enjoy 10-12 hours sunlight outside a week, I donot know if is enough ?female and male in separate enclosure

I think you may still need to get a UVB light for each enclosure.
Fill in the form I suggested, to see your set up etc.
females will still need a laying bin each.
Filling in the form will help us get a picture of everything, ie supplements, feeding, cage type and size etc etc.
kath.

You need to get a uvb bulb. Now, that isnt enough sunlight for them.

If your daytime temp is only 20C under the basking light, you need to change that, ASAP.

you want your chameleon basking temps to be around 28-30C.

Also, sunbathing will only work if they are outside.

UVB does not pass through glass/plastic.

Also, i suggest filling out the help form, and reading the care sheets.

It doesnt seem like you have everything set up correctly.

Back
Top Bottom