Who's the good dog

Pure

You tell me. This was about 30 mins ago wile I was eating dinner.

011.jpg

014.jpg

She is somewhat good I guess. I can set the plate on my lap and she knows better that to even touch it with her nose. But she will just sit there like that, head resting on my lap. Hoping something is going to drop her way.

aww adorable! ha im such a softy for dogs! my oldest golden nodges his nose under my arm just to get an ear rub! the youngest of mine runs at me full charge and expects me to wrestle him! lol

Lol! Does she leave you a little wet drool patch on your clothes? We dog sat my Aunties dogs a few years back, and Lady (a black labrador) would just sit and look at you and your plate all the time you sere eating. Only problem was the drooling was so disgusting we had to shut her out of the room, lol! Put us right off our food!:D

I have to confess. I do give in to her sometimes. But I only give her healthy foods. A bit of chicken, a small bite of steak, and fruit. Yes she eats fruit. She has a fondness for grapes. I can go get a bag of them now and as soon as I sit down, I could take another pic just like what you see here. No I didn't give in to her last night. It was spaghetti night. I'd rather not be gassed out of my living room, followed by a messed in kennel in the AM. She is still a puppy after all.

She's a sweetie alright. But you shouldn't feed grapes to a dog. They can be highly toxic. Yes, really. Check the web for info. You'll see.

wow, didn't know that. I knew about chocolate, but not grapes. Thank goodness anything I ever give her besides dog food is in real moderation. Thanks, she won't get them again.

Both are dogs do that also, one will sit in front of me and the other in front of David, always hoping for a spill or drop.:D

Lol, I could almost hear that one licking his lips! Bet his tail was wagging like windscreen wipers on steroids too!
Nice dogs, mine will sit on the floor and look up expectantly too, they kind of shuffle around (usually closer and closer) and lick the lips in an exagerated fashion as if to say, 'C'mon already' :)

LOL JJ, yeah I'm split on the whole begging thing. Most of the time I'm ok with it, but have a fine line as for what becomes annoying. I usually don;t mind as long as they are quiet, not drooling all over the place, not breathing on me or my food, and not whimpering. The whimpering is the worst.

Reading about the grape thing. I guess they usually show signs of poisoning pretty soon. It's been reported that some dogs have issues after just a few grapes wile others can eat a rather large portion. I'm counting myself lucky, she hasn't had one in over a week and never showed any signs of illness associated with it. *whew* After all the work I put into rehabbing this pup, I would be miffed to loose her to something so stupid.

Side note..looking at that first pic makes me really want to shave my legs. :eek: The flash was not flattering to my blond body hair.

eek.gif
I thought that was the shagpile rug!!!!

Robin Williams eat your heart out! Nothin wrong with that mate, not as effeminate as the smooth waxed legs of pro cyclers!
Anyway its the sandles I'd be worried about! :p
:D

I'm in Florida. :p Shoes are meant for 3 things, going out, going to work, and going to exercise. Everything else is Thongs or Sandals.:cool:

Just gotta know - does he throw in a slight whimper or sigh like my dog does whilst I am eating. Make you feel like a bad dog negletor!! Those dogs have got us figured out!!

Just gotta know - does he throw in a slight whimper or sigh like my dog does whilst I am eating. Make you feel like a bad dog negletor!! Those dogs have got us figured out!!

Nope, she sits there quietly. She knows I won't put up with her whimpering. She was just doing this again an hr ago wile I was eating Breakfast.

Lisa, Snopes sites raisins as one of the reasons a vet confirmed this being real. A dog ate half a box and didn't make it.

Back
Top Bottom