whos going to the ny reptile show

legacy115833

just wanted to see if anyone from the area is going to the white plains reptile show this weekend i havent been to a reptile expo in so long im very excited to go see you there

Debating going up, 2 hours is a bit of a drive but I have off from work so I'm seriously debating lol.

dont debate just go and we can all ramble about chameleons for way too long and oogle all the pretty babies looking for new homes. im also excited to meet the screamealons guys and see if they bring any orna menas ohhh man i sure hope so

I'll be going, this is my first expo. I really need crickets so I figure now would be the best time to go.

what time does it start? i wanna be there right when it opens im hoping to find an orna mena or a new ball python and i want first dibbs :)

I am torn between this show which I have attended before or, the Maryland show which I have never been to??? I need feeders too. We should all wear tye dyed shirts or something so we recognize each other:p

the show was great i got 3 new ball pythons! there werent a lot of chams for sale but i did get to see a few screamealons breeders up close their nosy be benny is really amazing

not gonna be able to make that show, but i was able to catch the one in may on long island. it was great!! 1 huge suggestion.....if you intend to purchase a chameloen, be sure to get there early!!!!! you will have a much bigger selection and be able to choose the real winners!! good luck

I went and got a male ambilobe from Vince. The first one I bought was a cross that turned out to be a female. So Vince gave me a deal on a nice male.

It's funny, back in 2003 I bought my shoebox of silkworms there with lots of leaves..

They were jumbo and I sold each for 25 cents...I had only less than 50 to start with ...

and then waited 7 years later to start raising them again. :D

Legacy- when you are ready to sell your beautiful chams, let's go to the LI one and get a table .. didn't someone just say the LI show was great and chams were selling out early?

Also, the herpetological (so?) society meets once a month and every June there is an auction. They sell brand new donated items SO cheap!

reptile expo

I am going to the NY expo. The one in White Plains in September? I wanted to pick up a couple of leopard geckos there.

My name is Melissa. Nice to "meet" everyone.

I'm going to the long island reptile expo, two years ago I got two chameleons. I got a sail fin for $45 and a senegal for $12. In three days the sail fin died, but the senegal is still going strong, his name is felix!

Back
Top Bottom