Who's behind the name?

Me and my second favourite hobby:

unbenanntdwr.jpg
[/URL] [/IMG]

I geuss ill post now FINALLY :p

Im not exactly the sexiest kid out there, but ya know :rolleyes:

This is what happens when your with your buddys and your the victim of peer pressure :p

16552_1199394357557_1609492981_30528685_3345297_n.jpg

Its not a great picture, was taken with my cell.. :p

me and a friend dressed up as hunter s thompson and oscar acosta for halloween. me drinking beer(very good at it). and me at work(what a bummer)
m_25316d38bfd64c2ca451e71526b38ac4.jpg

m_21e32dc145b14a5e9dee46e5fbb1023c.jpg

av.jpg

Here's a couple:

Western Gaboon Viper:

johngaboon-1.jpg

Papua New Guinea Taipan:

johncanni1.jpg

Rio Fuerte Beaded Lizard:

johnbeaded1-1.jpg

Lastly the Best Job in the World:

CIMG2418.jpg

Heloderm, any closer pics of the PNG taipan mate?
The gaboons are awesome arent they, look like something genetically engineered Lol Cant beleive a ven can be so chunky. You must have a big pair and nerves of steel to 'tail' it like that, or are they rather placid? not fast to strike? :)

I've seen a rat touch the tail end of a streached out 4-5ft gaboon. The gaboon did a flip and grabbed the rat. It happened so fast, I was in Awe! They are very quick when they want to be, far quicker then any human reaction. Just gotta be very careful and know what your doing. My friend has 1.2 PNG taipans currently, I have stock in the male and I get a pair of babies when they produce. I can link you to some pics my friend posted:

http://www.redtailboa.net/forums/venomous-snakes/59046-updated-photos.html

When working with taipans, mamba's, and the like you always end up sweating by the time your done!

Been lurking for a long time, and just started posting more. So here I am on the left looking whack with my wife and a good buddy.

us4.jpg

and with my best buddy who passed away not too long ago. Dancing with the pig in Mexico!

mexico017.jpg

Very cool to see all the faces to the names. :)

OLD thread but REALLY enjoyed going through all of these pictures. FUNNY stuff and interesting... Lol!:D I love to take pictures, pose for them, and share. Here are a few random ones. :D

GabbiesIphone470.jpg

GabbiesIphone365.jpg

GabbiesIphone439.jpg

IMG_1908.jpg

Back
Top Bottom