What's the story behind your username?

Ghostbirb

Chameleon Enthusiast
So this was started in another thread so I thought we could start a thread about. So everyone, whats the story behind your fun username!

Heres mine!
It’s kind of strange. First I really like birds and a birb is a round cute bird, whereas a borb is a bird who take roundness to the extreme! I’ve debated about changing the birb to borb but I’ve had birb for awhile here and that it might confuse people if I change it.
As for the ghost part, it was an inside joke with some friends that my dog’s farts killed me and I turned into a ghost.
So ya! Ghostbirb :)

Here’s a fun little explanation I found online of a birb
IMG_1867.jpeg

Beman... Well because of the Beman... My first chameleon. And I do not know why I named him that. I left the store still undecided about getting him. And when I left I was like his name should be Beman. Don't know how the heck that came to me. 3 days later after non stop thinking about him I went back and got him. 5 years later he is still going strong. Funny thing is my name is Rebecca but all my friends call me Becca. Which is also part of his name. Weird.

CCT Reptiles
Chans chams & tortoises is what CCT stands for but thought it would be weird to stand alone originally wanted chans chams as it’s perfect and is my first name but knew they’re was going to be chatter abt it being close to frams chams so I settled with doing CCT reptiles which I still enjoy

While waiting to receive the alien creature I knew zero about, including what it looked like, I chose the name Skittles for it. Later, when joining the forum, the user name Skittles was already taken, so we both became Miss Skittles. I tried keeping her name that, but it just didn’t fit my Grumpy girl. *her name was used only for identification needs. I always called her, Love, Honey or Sweetheart as she was. 🥹💗

So this was started in another thread so I thought we could start a thread about. So everyone, whats the story behind your fun username!

Heres mine!
It’s kind of strange. First I really like birds and a birb is a round cute bird, whereas a borb is a bird who take roundness to the extreme! I’ve debated about changing the birb to borb but I’ve had birb for awhile here and that it might confuse people if I change it.
As for the ghost part, it was an inside joke with some friends that my dog’s farts killed me and I turned into a ghost.
So ya! Ghostbirb :)

Here’s a fun little explanation I found online of a birb
IMG_1867.jpeg
I always thought it was because you have a particular fondness for the ghost bird.

I know mine is quite obvious now, but I changed it when we became a site sponsor. Before that it was Carframmy. This is a combo of my nickname, “Car” (pronounced Care) for Carolyn and “Frammy” for my husband’s lifelong nickname based off his last name LaFRAMboise.

I may or may not have also been “noahkitty” waaayyyy back which was my first aol email named after a kitty I had in college in the 90’s! Ugh- dating myself!

Back
Top Bottom