Who's behind the name?

This is me.

My salamander tat
prettykttkat-albums-me-picture2176-my-salamander-tat.jpg

Me on Halloween(my fav holiday:) )
prettykttkat-albums-me-picture2174-me-halloween.jpg

Me with a crested gecko on my boob:) She just happened to start crawling down as I was taking the picture:)
prettykttkat-albums-me-picture2177-me-tigerlily-my-crested-gecko.jpg

Me with shorter darker hair
prettykttkat-albums-me-picture2173-me.jpg

Me after my hair faded and grew longer
prettykttkat-albums-me-picture2175-me.jpg

Me hanging out at home with Rex
prettykttkat-albums-oustalet-s-chameleon-picture2117-rex-me.jpg

Hey, Jay, I think I noticed something in all your pics and it might be of concern... It looks like something is growing out of your ear. Have you had that looked at?

Hey, Jay, I think I noticed something in all your pics and it might be of concern... It looks like something is growing out of your ear. Have you had that looked at?

The Bluetooth, or the ear guages? :confused:

I love, and use that bluetooth like its going outta style, I can't stand to hold the phone anymore...:eek:

As for the ear guages, I have several. My ears are streched to 1/2" and I found a cool place to make me pairs from Wild Olive, Pink Ivory, and Ebony woods. :)

-Jay

Embarrassing

IDK why i do this to my self, this was when i was 18 and in Italy............with bleached tips. It was "in" back then :eek: Second one is me and my 2 bros with my dad.

Last edited:
What ever happened to that guy? lol

Dunno, but I sure am glad I don't see him much anymore. Never really cared for his style. Kind of annoying IMO. Then again, it's hard for anyone to compare to the great Steve Irwin. But I guess plenty of people can and would say the same thing about him.

Sabrina, your eyes are freakin awesome in that pic!

Nice to see you actually own makeup. :p
I don't wear makeup, too lazy in the morning to do anything but straighten my hair.. and lately since I've been growing it out for soccer, I've just been putting it up in a ponytail. :rolleyes:

As for my eyes, I just have naturally long lashes, I've been told. The pink lips are due to saturation on that picture. They are normally reddish-er. o.o

Thats me!

For all the people that want to see the evil that lurks behind MINIHUEY......

You have been arguing with a machine!!
IMG_0001.jpg

Me and Macworld, attempting to go back to the future... too a time where i will have more chameleons..

DSCN2509.jpg

College Parties rule... Especially the ones where you are so confused that you use a dog door to get in and out.
DSCN2515.jpg

Back
Top Bottom