Who's behind the name?

OK , Ok, Im not really Abe simpson, I am a real person.
Takin a break at the zoo about 4 yrs ago. Add some grey streaks and a beard now.

15yeukm.jpg

Can't sleep, and bored...Thought I would contribute to this thread as well... Here I am...

Getting my Gamble on!
001_23A-2.jpg

Always had a love for music... A few from my band...
281803501_9085365437.jpg

Did you know Jesus could wale on the Bass!?
BBKing32.jpg

Just found these..thought I would share... Just to show I can't be embarrassed. :Dha *Not responsible for cracked monitors!

This was very close to being my last picture... On my way into emergency surgery for an Abdominal Aneurysm... (I was just glad they had finally gave me something for the pain!:D)...
ATT000010.jpg

"Shhh... Don't wake the cranky neighbor... I'm tired of hearing him shout Jepordy answers at the TV."
100_2520-1.jpg

Where I posted as my abdomen healed shut...
100_2538.jpg

EDIT: Oops sorry bout the size..I resized these in Photobucket, the smaller versions should update here soon.

~Joe

This is me on my trip to the Amazon...It's amazing what the humidity does to a person down there. That is a Discus in my mouth BTW.
yumm.jpg

OK seriously here I am last month at a nephew's Birthday party.
me1.jpg

Ding ding...We have a winner. It is a fish lol

The sickeing thing is a wild Discus with those colors could fetch about 400 bucks. :mad:

I wasn't sure but I thought so. I was thinking this type of discus. And was going to say your lip healed very well

surmadisk1.gif

Good drugs in there, eh?

That thing is sweet Kent... I love the tone that my Semi Hollow body puts out.

And Yes... Considering I had an incision from where my ribs meet in the middle, vertical all the way down the middle of my belly past the belt line, they had me on some pretty crazy pain meds... with a little "feel good" button to push whenever I needed. I started halucinating after day 4 and had to have them switch the meds.

Damn Joe ! What did you done to end in hospital :eek:

Hey Benny! I actually had a freak annuerysm and the artery next to my stomach burst. Healthy one day, and almost dead the next. It was quite the experience.

This thread needs revived- there are a ton of unfamiliar names on the forums now! Welcome, all you new keepers!

8-15-09.jpg

DSCN9011.jpg

Nikki you are neat looking kinda like a voodoo sorceress !and very pretty love the feline facial features! You make me wish i was a girl;) hahaha just jokin

Back
Top Bottom