Who's behind the computer?

Howdy Heika,

It's a 1974 Lola F2 with a Lotus 907 2-liter engine producing around 240hp. That translates to 0-60MPH in 3-4 seconds and a top-end of about 150MPH and about 1.3G's in a corner. Fully loaded with fuel and me, it weighs around 1350 pounds. It took me many years to rebuild it for vintage racing. I've only run it a few times. I'll probably sell it next year. It was sure fun though :D.
DSCN0295.jpg
dave that is wicked man 150mph in that must be mind blowin

This is me after Tech beat UT :)

My face paint started peeling off and got really annoying. and between the black gel being on my eyelashes and paint on my eyes i couldnt close my eyes!!

My hair is usually blonde as well :D

Attachments

• n16738329_38727005_6520.jpg
    n16738329_38727005_6520.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 178
Here is a pic of me at our hotel in Tokyo.

Attachments

• Thailand and Tokyo 490 (Medium).jpg
    Thailand and Tokyo 490 (Medium).jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 169
This is me after Tech beat UT :)

My face paint started peeling off and got really annoying. and between the black gel being on my eyelashes and paint on my eyes i couldnt close my eyes!!

My hair is usually blonde as well :D

I love the story about techs kicker....congrats on the victory and #2 ranking. got a couple of tough games left, good luck. I'd like to see a new unexpected team win the BCS.

haha i'd love to see us goto the bcs championship. but the national championship tickets start out at 700 dollars :( so i dont think i'd be able to go.

And i guess it would be pretty sweet to get 6 months free rent then a spot on the team :p

unfortunately i go to an all boys school. the only way i can see girls is at dances 2x a month. luckily im going to a co-Ed school next year. woo hoo

Back
Top Bottom