Who's behind the computer?

Here is me and one of my Ambilobes.
2763304383_058f8b81ca_b.jpg

Last edited:
You know who I haven't seen a picture of in a long time?

Brad Ramsey!

Come on newbies and old timers! Let's see how you've aged in the last 20 or so pages of this thread.

HA!
I look the same;)
Here's a picture of me and our boys.
(we are hardly ever clean!)

-Brad

Last edited:
I was hoping for a picture of the boys. Looks like you guys are doing good! Great photo.

As always..nice haircut! ;)

I don't often get any good photos of myself, but I was doing some some test shots of a location for a wedding shoot a few weeks ago.

Hopefully these aren't to wedding album-ish.

IMG_5761.jpg

IMG_5729.jpg

That wheat field picture looks more like...

Russell Crowe-General Maximus
or
Gerard Butler-King Leonidas

Maybe it's just because you look so angry.:p

I accidentlally deleted my other pic so heres another ! ( im teaching a rescue dive corse at lake travis in this pic. i dont get in wet suits too often ! ! :D )

Attachments

• new008.jpg
    new008.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 147
Since I seem to have nothing else better to do at the moment I thought I would contribute once more to this thread. C'mon Newbs!!! Expose Yourselves!!! Just keep your clothes on...:eek:

Here are a couple shots I had floating on this comp...
100_5885-1.jpg

Relaxingondeck.jpg

My RTB "Ziggy"
ziggy-1.jpg

This was like our 8th time on the ride that day... And for the life of me I could never beat her score!:eek:
buzzlightyeark22006183-1.jpg

l_b8b807321c2818a720835162d288c7d3.jpg

I love that ride... I try my best to get high score for the day on it. Ride in the morning then again at night to see how my score is doing. ride again and again if need be. haha :) I dont even have to look.

That wheat field picture looks more like...

Russell Crowe-General Maximus
or
Gerard Butler-King Leonidas

Maybe it's just because you look so angry.:p

Because I'm saying " what's your exposure? make sure you don't get the powerlines! Make sure to turn down the ISO"

@ Brad Ramsey: Congrats man... You and the boys look so happy... Hope all is going well with the Fam.

@ Royden: Finally! Some Shots of the Man himself! Very Classy shots man.

@ Jeremy: Sweet man... I didn't know you dive... I think I have some Dive trip shots from the Channel Islands somewhere pages back on this thread. I was actually contimplating taking a rescue course as my Sis performs in a water show on the strip in Vegas... and they told me if I could get my rescue cert, they would give me a job as a "frog man" who dives in the pool and provides regulators to feed air to the performers/swimmers as the enter and exit the stage from underwater. I may do this at some point.

@Chad: LOL That is an awesome pic Man I love it! Carefull on the haunted mansion... Just because it's dark...doesn't mean they can't see you making out... I had to be "warned" once...haha... the good ole days.

* SOCALISON - i love diving, my favorite corse was my rescue but it will kick your butt. i just wish i had more time to go diving :(

Hi everybody ,

thats me and i m from Europe/ Germany

My name is PAtrick and i m 28 years old.

here are two pics off me.

Attachments

• Bild 062a.JPG
    Bild 062a.JPG
    88.4 KB · Views: 177
  • SL371013.JPG
    SL371013.JPG
    119.1 KB · Views: 133
Back
Top Bottom