Who's behind the computer?

Welcome to the forum...

ReptileSuperShow042.jpg

Here are a few more forum members...

Vegas Darci, Vegas Chad, VegasLacross, Kent

monkey.jpg

How do you add pics? Is there a way to just click and drag into the box? Hopefully this work.

Ok should work... well im the one in the white shirt :p

Last edited:
DSC01650-1.jpg

Hi, I'm Darci New, Chad (Vegas Chad's) wife. I love chameleons too but I deal more with the bearded dragons for Tiki Tiki Reptiles. I just wanted to introduce myself to everyone! Come say hello to me at the shows! I'd love to meet you and if you have any questions at all, feel free to ask me as well! :)

It's nice to put a face to everyone! My name is Veronica but I go by "Roni". I am 27 and have lived in beautiful California my whole life. I went to vet tech school and have recently got my RVT license (fancy title that says I get paid more). I work mostly with cats and dogs but recently had my intrest in chameleons perked. I have one leaf pygmy whos about 2 months now and a yorkiepoo whos about one year. I love them both!

me and my baby in our matching winter coats:cool:
00-.jpg

Cool, I didn't realize this thread was here. Great to put faces with all the names! I'm Wendy, I'm a 38 year old therapist working with children with autism and related disorders, and currently also going back to school to get my masters in counseling. Since both work and school are full time, that's pretty much my life right now. :)

I don't have many pics of me on my computer, but here is one somebody snapped at work the other day......

full

Yikes, my photo vanished out of my post, not sure what happened (Thanks for the heads-up Kat!). Here it is again.:)

fromwork.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yay! Thanks for reposting Wendy! It is nice to see the face of the person I send 15 PMs to every day! :p;)

My name is Tiffany. I don't actually own a Chameleon, but I'm definitely doing me research as soon as I do (when I move out, there's no space here XD)

I currently own a Bearded Dragon, 2 Ball Pythons and a Tokay Gecko.

I'm going to a technical college for Networking, and I am also a huge gamer. (I built the PC I'm posting from).

l096825a2ef8233071fc8b6cy4.jpg

Last year at prom.

img3116szb7.jpg

Well, I just had a cham tell me I had to take him home so I joined so I could get all the info on how to make sure he's a happy camper.

This is a pic of me on the 4th doing one of my fave things - making a face.

Attachments

• IMG_1725.JPG
    IMG_1725.JPG
    190.7 KB · Views: 155
100_1441.jpg

this is me at the beach:eek:, (jeez it was hot and windy that night), I'm a college student going for my LPN, and with any luck will be a CRNA someday..I'm a mom to 3 chams, 3 kids, and 1 dog...

hello!

We're NEW!!! lol
Jordan and I (becky) have a pair of panthers..we've had them since mid March. We're stuck in North Dakota while Jordan's stationed here. We recently got a beardie too, but it belongs to our roommate! Jordan's 21, im 20 and we've been married for a year now. Taking care of our chams is one of our favorite things to do. Here are a couple of pics!! We're a little crispy in this one since we'd been camping during 4th of July...:cool:

Attachments

• P7040035.jpg
    P7040035.jpg
    246.9 KB · Views: 144
Back
Top Bottom