Who's behind the computer?

my name is justin e. 19 male
i am going to hvcc ny for paramedics degree i hope to become a profecional firefighter (because i love to help people,) for my home town give you a hint go jimmer!!!

i volentier at my local vol fire company have one older bro.

i love to play free rock shows at a loccal bar and just jam on my guitar.
greenday mostly but play all the way back to cash.

i have a dog cat bird and now a cham.(Alice)

i love hikes and "short walks through the woods" thats a homestarrunner joke.

i just try to enjoy life even thoe it gets me down somtimes.

that is the simple verssion...

My name is Doug, been married 28 years to my high school sweetheart, 3 wonderful kids. My wife and I both work at the space center for now!! Pic is of me and momma getting ready to go for a ride!!

Attachments

• me and momma.bmp
    14.1 KB · Views: 205
Hello everybody, I just spent an hour checking this thread out. You guys are really cool and I have to thank the powers that be for creating and moderating these forums. I really enjoy them.

Here's something about me. I fish up in Alaska on 170 foot boat for about 6 months a yr as the first mate or with my captains license. I used to travel a lot, I still will with my wife (as our newborn gets a little older) I've loved and cared for Reptiles all of my life and have had some incredible experiences with them around the world. I don't have a good picture of myself on this computer but here's a link to a video I made with me in it on Komodo island and around SE Asia. See you all around.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyR_TfdxKnA
Brian

Omg!! I love this thread!! Imma do this...
Im Camelia from PR. Im 14 and Im a little too crazy :D

Photo on 2012-03-20 at 16.28 #2.jpg

I'm not real big on having my picture taken, but when it's with a nice red I don't mind so much :D. So for the sake of the forum heres a couple from around last summer

Brandon rotated.JPG Brandon2 rotated.JPG

haha found a better pic :)) yammy

mmmm cauliflower

wait thats not ..... OMG ITS A BRAIN!

the most flattering photo ever taken of me, aparently i look like tom grene when i make this face
l.jpg

this is me guerrilla gardening, if you dont know what that is its when you plant stuff in other peoples lawns
l.jpg

my sons first Halloween! yummm
l.jpg

scottish irish feST!
l.jpg

the new fat me! having kids really makes you put on the weight <cry>
165618_10150405927240122_667565121_17410652_1625248_n.jpg

and this is what i think i look like in my head
l.jpg

so yeah anyways my name is Justin Connors im a 26 yr old stay at home dad (for now, someone hire me!)

my hobbies include thinking i know what im talking about, knowing what im talking about and accidentally coming across as a condescending butt munch.

i live in my parents basement, i used to breed chams hardcore. i stopped because one of my panthers escaped and ate all of his siblings except a couple. after loosing that clutch it wasnt a self sustaining hobby and i couldnt support the volume of lizards i had had working in a restaurant. i also made the mistake of focusing on panthers while the real money maker was veileds. but then youre stuck educating newbs and taking high volumes of calls and emails concerning husbandry and health issues. the nice thing about panthers was the cost, the cost filtered out a lot of new keepers and made sure they were devoted enough in that they had to invest a pretty penny in their pet.

i play world of warcraft, i mostly pvp. pve has gotten dull after the last patch

i listen to music (who dosnt) anything from mars volta to legend of zelda orchestrated sound tracks and st lunatics.

uhhh my favorite color is purple and i think school buses are orange (SPOILER; they are)

i like to name my chameleons after mythological, historical and religious figures.

UMMMM i like jumping off of locks, climbing (trees, cliff, ect) building dams and crawling around in swamps in the middle of February looking for swamp robins. (any amphibians when i visit my uncle in VA)

favorite foods include but are not limited to fried anything, especially country fried steak with pepper gravy, cheddar brats, watermelon, clementines, home grown strawberries and ESPECIALLY tomato. i like raw corn but cooked corn freaks me out. i have an irrational fear of cheerios, yes the cereal. did i mention cheese? cheese is excellent props to whoever accidentally let some dairy age and decided it was a good idea to eat once it got hard(ish)

i used to partake in illegal substances, but a bad trip made me stop. all i can handle now is alcohol. dont do drugs kids. favorite beer is victory brand golden monkeys. speaking of which i hate most monkeys but golden monkeys are so flippin cool.

im the type of person that either has too much to say or nothing at all. oh and im a super nice guy!

ive been convicted of double arson, criminal mischief, and intent to commit a catastrophe and attempted grand theft auto LOL now dont ya wanna know what i did? not tellin.

im a dog person, but i cant resist a cuddly kitten. i want to get a serval one day when i have the money to build an enclosure.

ummmmm oh i used to vomit in my back yard regularly and it would summon skunks. as long as you keep a flashlight in their eyes they will actually let you pet them. heres a pic of a baby i found eatting a baby bunnies head in my window well.

l.jpg

l.jpg

did i mention im mildly narcissistic? yeah ill staop talking about myself now :p

nice to meet yall

Last edited:
Oh wow this thread is old! 2007! I am still around, still keeping chams, dragons, geckos, tortoises and turtles and still go to Daytona and the larger shows, but just am not on the forum as much as I am busy with the horse and Great Danes! Added a new puppy to the crew this month!

Hope everyone is doing great and Hello to all of the new members out there!

what else would you like to know!

whats your favorite color and do you think school buses are yellow?

and yeah i KNO! its an OLD thread and im amazed someone even resurrected it but i think it needs to be stickied. so new forum goes know where to introduce themselves and so we can all get an idea of who we are talking to on a regular basis. its like putting a name with a face

Here is me (Tony) my wife Erica Daughter Kamryn and my son Landyn Besides all of our lizards, we also have 4 dogs (3 pugs and a boston terrier) :D
IMG_9309-53.jpg

Ill participate for the third or fourth time:) Im bored with nothing to do tonight.

The name is Jared Cain. All my friends call me Cain. I am pretty much a giant dick. Im very opinionated and not afraid to express my opinions. I do respect most others opinions though. Pretty much you either love me or hate me.
19433_109365842407572_100000024695602_225513_4500484_n.jpg

Im 29 and have skated since I was around 11. Im old and washed up now but here is a pic from about 9 years ago. This is still my greatest passion even though I dont skate as often as I once did nor am I as good as I was. This old bag of bones just cant handle tossing myself down 12 stair sets anymore.:(
400332_3029425583449_1497145497_2936116_670021402_n.jpg

I love music and again, very opinionated on what is good and what isnt. I like anything with good instruments in it. Classical, classic rock, early 80s/90s style pop punk (not Good Charlotte or Green Day wannabe crap), black metal, death metal, melodic metal, progressive metal and lots of other metal. I cant stand pop music, crap rock like Nickle Back. I really cant stand death core or any of that other wannabe metal stuff. Sorry but hitting the heaviest chord thousands of times is not metal. Take your stupid tight pants, dumb hair cuts, huge plugs and tell mommy that you need a lesson in not looking dumb LOL!!!
14433_1259381653457_1497145497_706316_6356488_n.jpg

I love astronomy and anything to do with space or space travel, ancient civilizations, being outdoors and field herping. Mostly snakes and amphibians because there arent many lizards in my area.

Ive kept chams since I was around 21. I started with a jackson xanth, got into a few panthers and bred them then got tired of them and wanted something more challenging. Ill try to name all the species I have kept but wont say worked with. Some were kept for much shorter time periods than others.

F. pardalis and oustaletii, Ch. calyptratus and gracilis, Tr. bitaneatus, ellioti, tempeli, hoehnelii, goetzei, cristatus, jacksonii xanth and jacksonii jacksonii, Bd. thamnobates and transvaalense, K. oxyrhina, tavetana, multituberculata, uthmoelleri, tenuis and xenorhina. I think that is all of them:cool:

ok then!

My birthday is april 14th, I will be 25.
I work for an allstate agent.
my favorite color is green.
Ive been with my guy for almost 8 years.
I earned 2 bachelors in psychology and sociology, and two certificates in addictions and child and family.
Im currently working on my masters degree in counseling psychology.
I want to do private practice therapy for at risk youth.
I was a competitive swimmer for almost 10 years, till I trashed my knees, I once trained on a regular basis with michael phelps (before the pot).
I love to read, and learn about my animals.
my favorite tv shows are hoarders, the finder, touch, fairly legal, bones, house. greys anatomy, private practice, ncis, royal pains, burn notice, and the big bang theory.
my favorite movie is the princess bride.
Im shy in groups of new people, but am loud and outgoing with people I know.
im slightly OCd when it comes to organizing certain things. :p
I have no kids, cept for my animals, but hope to one day.
Two younger siblings, brother and sister.
Love to cook, write, and study.
i also foster german shorthair pointers.

and yes.. school buses are yellow, cept for when they are white. :D

WHERE DO YOU LIVE WHERE THER ARE WHITE SCHOOL BUSES!?

this is kindergarden shiz yellow plus red equals orange. no matter what the ratio.

"I am pretty much a giant dick. Im very opinionated and not afraid to express my opinions." ROFL! thats how most people see me too. its a shame they dont immediately recognize our inherent superiority.

i live by the dr seuss quote "do what you want and say how you feel, because those who mind dont matter and those who matter dont mind"

Back
Top Bottom