Whoops He Accidentally ate two at once! ( Silly )

Char333p

Avid Member
My Cham, biting off more then he could chew. No worries through he ate them just fine👍🏻 Been long time since I’ve posted an update. This will be 2.5 years I’ve had him. He’s such a pleasure to care for.

Attachments

• 81EFA48C-1CEC-4161-923B-89ECB4016851.jpeg
    81EFA48C-1CEC-4161-923B-89ECB4016851.jpeg
    171.2 KB · Views: 78
  • 4A56C3DA-5991-4E9C-A6C7-88D498F23ADD.jpeg
    4A56C3DA-5991-4E9C-A6C7-88D498F23ADD.jpeg
    171.6 KB · Views: 83
Lol. My guys aim is kinda shotty... he’s grown accustomed to eating from bowl since I can’t let these things roam, they get lost n find them weeks later. So he’ll miss sometimes then goes, nahh I’ll just go closer and stick my tongue out a little bit to catch them, especially with super worms

Lol. My guys aim is kinda shotty... he’s grown accustomed to eating from bowl since I can’t let these things roam, they get lost n find them weeks later. So he’ll miss sometimes then goes, nahh I’ll just go closer and stick my tongue out a little bit to catch them, especially with super worms

did he injure his tongue? Or is he just lazy from eating out of a bowl lol? What’s your supplement schedule?

my veiled melon had a aim issue for a while but I think it was from bowl feeding so I started free ranging again and she’s back to normal. Could of also been her supplements were off.

I never pushed my chameleon to trust me. Thinking he never would. I just continued feeding, misting and helping him up if he’s hanging from his tail with no way he up, he naturally grew to trust me. So now if I want I can pick him up. I was hoping when I got hI’m he would be Trusting fairly quickly. But hey better late or at all then never

did he injure his tongue? Or is he just lazy from eating out of a bowl lol? What’s your supplement schedule?

may veiled melon had a aim issue for a while but I think it was from bowl feeding so I started free ranging again and she’s back to normal. Could of also been her supplements were off.

No, no injuries... he just is lazy lol. He only shoots it out once and if he misses he’ll go in close.

the typical schedule. Without d3 every feeding. With d3 n vitamin every other week

with the Dubia roaches he’ll shoot out his tongue, but super worms are thin and I think the bowl makes it harder for him to catch them, they shift I guess... when I hand feed he perfect..

I should switch to a softer bowl, I never used glass cause I’ve heard of them injuring their tongues from that, but this medium hard plastic So I should switch to those thin deli cups

My Cham, biting off more then he could chew. No worries through he ate them just fine👍🏻 Been long time since I’ve posted an update. This will be 2.5 years I’ve had him. He’s such a pleasure to care for.

Nice mine does that. Side note that is way too much powder/calcium in there...

Nice mine does that. Side note that is way too much powder/calcium in there...

Yea i know, i dont usually put that much it accidently poured too much, its ok though he hasn’t eaten in like 4 days, an it was calciun without d3 so I wasn’t too worried

Back
Top Bottom