Who switched my chameleon?

Stephikins

My Ambilobe chameleon is 10 months now and last week he turned into completely new chameleon. Now he switches between the two color schemes. So Awesome! These pics are all of darwin...He has an eye infection so there are two pics from the vet but he's getting better.

130103.jpg

61714_868138940491_5031797_48038408_6940081_n.jpg

IMG_20110128_152646.jpg

130101.jpg

That looks like Dr Dais office. I recognize that bright yellow table and the perch.

The last picture he looks very stressed.. poor guy

Yes, Dr Dias is the BEST. He was stressed from being man-handled at the vet but it was all in the name of getting healthy.

P.s. glad to hear his eye's better! It sucks that getting them better causes such stress on them but what can ya do.

I know!! we have to give him 2 drops twice daily 12 hours apart, that means we have to wake him up at night to put in drops and we have to force his eye open sometimes. Luckily he's not agressive - he hardly ever hisses or bites - but boy do they get some claws & a mighty grip. Gotta love em.

My Ambilobe chameleon is 10 months now and last week he turned into completely new chameleon. Now he switches between the two color schemes. So Awesome! These pics are all of darwin...He has an eye infection so there are two pics from the vet but he's getting better.

hahaha that's cool man.... new colors look amazing

Back
Top Bottom