Who has the most to say?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right now I'm at 7.31 and allot of them are for compliment on chameleon photos. Admit it everyone like to have nice compliments on their animal. For me, looking at all the beautiful chams is the best part of being on here. ;) I do try to help when I can but right now I've been busy at work and it gets very depressing sometimes to see all the sick and dying chams. :(

I think I am on here and talk a lot but it only said 3 something. But I will have 2 years in as a member soon so that is still a way lot of talking.:D Notice I did not admit to saying anything, just talking.:(

I'm only at 1.29 per day but like those of you who have spoken with me, I have a lot more to say in person than any forum. ;)

Luis

I dont mean any dis-respect by this at all but...there is always a but with me i know....PSSH for somone who had maybe 200 more posts than me when i registered you sure did put your fingers to work after julirs became the highest poster.....some people on here have no life outside of the forum...i could put my comments on every thred i read but hey i have a life that needs me more than my profile needs extra green bars and special names and so forth.

I dont mean any dis-respect by this at all but...there is always a but with me i know....PSSH for somone who had maybe 200 more posts than me when i registered you sure did put your fingers to work after julirs became the highest poster.....some people on here have no life outside of the forum...i could put my comments on every thred i read but hey i have a life that needs me more than my profile needs extra green bars and special names and so forth.
Uh, what? :confused:

I look at it like this: Some of the new members need help from any member that has the time and knowledge to help them.

Pshh went from hving maybe 200 more posts than me and then she went to the thousands really quick......

As you said in your earlier post on this topic...I mean no disrespect..

Who cares? It's a post count on an internet forum. Does PSHH get some sort of paid promotion now that she has thousands of posts? Does she get worldwide fame and job offers thrown at her because of all of her posts? NO.

Get over it....it's only the internet.

internet_serious_business3.jpg

I am thinking you were going after pssh, but just to make it clear I have been a member of this forum for over 3 years, work a 50+ hour a week demanding job, spend many weekends a year at shows helping Mike, have 3 kids, spend plenty of time on the phone helping chameleon and reptile people, am an avid motorcyclist, etc...meaning I have a life and still spend lots of time here. This forum is like my "cigarette"-it is my stress reliever both here and at work as I spend what little break time I actually ever take reading or responding to threads.
My point? It is possible to have a full and busy life and still be here plenty! :)

I like how Pssh didn't even post on here.

Soo to name drop here after she didn't post here makes me take that as a personal attack.

Also, who the hell wants a life outside of chameleons, and chameleons forums?

I bet im not the only weirdo who has this as their homepage.

I give you two curly tails down.

*post post post* Hehehehe. I used to have it as my home page, but with a quick type of a c on the address bar, this is the first result to pop up. :D

I am thinking you were going after pssh, but just to make it clear I have been a member of this forum for over 3 years, work a 50+ hour a week demanding job, spend many weekends a year at shows helping Mike, have 3 kids, spend plenty of time on the phone helping chameleon and reptile people, am an avid motorcyclist, etc...meaning I have a life and still spend lots of time here. This forum is like my "cigarette"-it is my stress reliever both here and at work as I spend what little break time I actually ever take reading or responding to threads.
My point? It is possible to have a full and busy life and still be here plenty! :)

Ive never seen you post unreasonable posts, your quite informative on the forum, and now how to throw a good arguement every now and then:D

Hmmm I think I found your drink of choice Courtney
6a00d8341c630a53ef0120a596d28b970b-500wi

Its just a discussion my friend no need to get mad...

Last edited:
Hmmm I think I found your drink of choice
6a00d8341c630a53ef0120a596d28b970b-500wi

Its just a discussion my friend no need to get mad...

Really? :confused: Did you honestly read this entire post and come to the conclusion that *I* was the one who likes haterade and was the on who got mad?? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom